Sign in to follow this  
Hel

Issue equipping branded hell horses

I tried doing my usual routine of branding my hell horse babies and equipping them with saddles today.  I noted that using the "Look > Equipment" command gave me a list of single body parts instead of the nested list that I used to get, and when I tried moving the saddle over to the torso (and then legs, and then everywhere), I received the message "You are not trading." and the item was not equipped.  This has worked in the past since equipping after branding became possible.

Note that this happens with only some of the hell horses born since yesterday, not all of them.

Example:

BwqyaUw.jpg

Both of these are new babies that I branded a bit ago. One with the old format of equipment was able to be equipped with a saddle; the other, on the left, with the single body parts listed, did not allow me to move the saddle and gave this message:

[20:00:48] You are not trading.

Thanks!

Heliotrope / Evenstar - Sojourn, Xanadu

Edited by Hel
Added image

Update:  this pattern is holding true for unbranded new hell horse babies as well.

i can confirm that it is happening to new Hellhorses only on Xanadu, regardless of branding or breeding.

added to the bug tracker, this issue affects all new creatures on Xanadu

I am adding that this occurs with regular horses and bison also on the Xanadu server.

I can verify that it is affecting horses, hellhorses and bisons; Vend A horse has a lot of these that have been born very recently. Many thanks to Prawn/Shrimpiie for helping us figure this one out :)

I can confirm this also happen on tower guards on Xanadu server.

The issue has been confirmed and added to the bug list.  Thanks for your reports.

a fix went live today to prevent this issue for the future.

for existing creatures with this issue please send an ingame /support ticket - those creatures might need to be replaced

• please smile at the mount(s) and add the event line(s) and the deed name they are located at to the ticket
  • in case of tower guards we need the exact loaction and the tower examine.

thank you!

EDIT: if you have multiple creatures needing replacement

• please provide a clear list of the identified creatures (if they are like the left equipment window in the screenshot of the OP)

the GM trying to help you didn't create the bug, but they want to remedy the issue - help them to help you!

Edited by KaiH