Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

Can't unload unfinished corbita from ship transport [Fixed]

I stumbled upon this strange issue today:

A player from a nearby village built a boat and left it unfinished. He asked me to help him load that unfinished boat on a transporter (he is not strong enough), and we found out that I am not allowed to do anything with that unfinished boat. When trying to load or even push/pull it I get this message:

[10:29:02] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server.

It is not a deed permission issue, because it also happened after the boat was pushed off deed. (Strangely, villagers from the settlement where the boat was built are allowed to push it.)

I'm guessing it has to do with it being technically owned by that guy and handled by permissions he can't change.

I could unload it a week or two ago but today it is giving me this error message.

[22:25:15] Unfinished  corbita is not transportable in this way.

are you using the unload_cargo keybind or the right-click menu option?

Verified and added to the bug list.  Thanks for your report.  

EDIT:  Verified by the devs and should be fixed with the next update.

I can't unload a small unfinished sailing boat from my transporter either.  I'm going to bash this one because I need to move a corb more then I care about this boat, but I thought I'd post the info.

[02:23:41] You see a sailing boat under construction. Ql: 12.477196, Dam: 8.014622. The sailing boat needs 1 stern, and 32 tenon, and 34 peg, and 2 oar to be finished.

[02:23:53] Unfinished small  sailing boat is not transportable in this way.

[02:24:18] You can't work with the Unfinished small  sailing boat in the ship transporter.

Weighs 768kg.

I tried unloading on and off of the transporter.

I own the transporter and have tried to unload on and off of the deed.

I had the same problem with Unfinished Corbita, but I could just "take" it from ship transporter. I took it and placed on the ground, but ship transporter still had textures with ship loaded on.

I hope it will help a little with problem solving.

Got 4 unfinished knarrs and 3 unfinished corbita's all in ship transports and all unloadable giving same message:

Unfinished  <ship type> is not transportable in this way.

Most of them are over half complete but I can't work on them any more - hope this gets fixed soon

At this point, if your ship doesn't have too many parts added to it and you are able to lift that much weight, you can take the ship and put it on the ground in order to continue working on it.  However, if it's too heavy already, we'll just have to wait for the fix.  

I noted on the report that more and more people are in this situation.