Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Transmutation liquids live

Even if you put 100 people to collecting juice, there are only so many trees - either waiting for several cycles, or traveling far and wide will be needed (might meet enemies and have some pvp on the way). Whatever the choice and whatever the number of players doing it, it won't be something fast by the looks of it.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2016 at 1:25 PM, changer said:

Someone who doesn't pvp knows how this will affect pvp better than those who have pvped for years

it's time to hire mcdonalds staff to become astronauts boys

Have you seen the amount of fruit it takes to make enough to change the tiles? Easy fix for PvP... deforest fruit orchards. It takes minutes to cut them down. It takes 30+ days for harvest to come back around. You have time to hunt them down. 

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

It has been almost a month now, I was wondering how many instances of pvp griefing with tile transmutation that had everyone in a furor over has actually happened?

Was the impact totally game changing as implied and seem to make people rage quit and call the dev's names?

56 minutes ago, Saicotic said:

It has been almost a month now, I was wondering how many instances of pvp griefing with tile transmutation that had everyone in a furor over has actually happened?

Was the impact totally game changing as implied and seem to make people rage quit and call the dev's names?

0, zero, none, zilch

I wonder why that is?

"but currently disabled on Chaos until we’ve evaluated the effects a bit more"

Edited by bloodmaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bloodmaster said:

I wonder why that is?

"but currently disabled on Chaos until we’ve evaluated the effects a bit more"

Easy to forget that Chaos is the only pvp server

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SmeJack said:

Easy to forget that Chaos is the only pvp server

Never said it was the only one. But when a large part of the pvp community isn't involved with it, you can see why there isn't as much griefing.

5 minutes ago, bloodmaster said:

Never said it was the only one. But when a large part of the pvp community isn't involved with it, you can see why there isn't as much griefing.

so its not the mechanic that was broken, it's the community using it?

6 hours ago, bloodmaster said:

basicly you say that a lot of the Chaos population is griefers and they had no chance to abuse this feature?

i can not believe they are.

10 hours ago, SeeD said:

so its not the mechanic that was broken, it's the community using it?

Definitely, people will abuse a "feature" for sure.

3 hours ago, KaiH said:

basicly you say that a lot of the Chaos population is griefers and they had no chance to abuse this feature?

i can not believe they are.

Not all but the select few will go out of their way to do it. Has happened in the past. It's apparently not called griefing though but mechanics.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this