Sign in to follow this  
Arndell

Small God Statues

I feel it would be nice to have an option to make the current god colossus statues on a small scale, about the size of the nymph statue so they can fit on 1 floor of a building.

Many people like to make churches and most community markets have an alter square with all 3 main gods, I think it would be quite welcome to simply have scaled down models to put behind each alter or to decorate a specific god themed church.

I have very little idea if it's easy or not to scale down existing models or if Rolf + team would prefer to make new models with perhaps different poses for such an idea, but decided I would throw the idea out here and see if it sticks.

P.S Also the ability to cut down off deed hedges with a hatchet would be nice ;)

Edited by Arndell
  • Like 7

A bit smaller than what you want, but the god statuettes look like (knee-high) statues when dropped on the floor. You can also dye them if you'd prefer different colours.

12 minutes ago, Pandalet said:

A bit smaller than what you want, but the god statuettes look like (knee-high) statues when dropped on the floor. You can also dye them if you'd prefer different colours.

I actually had 2 of them in front of the alters already, they look nice aswell but are opposite of colossus, they are too small.

If anything, The fact we have tiny statues and massive statues just shows we are lacking medium statues :P

+1

As long as we can have colossus nymph statues and miniature dyable ones too....

+1 yes, please. Right now the only cool statues are HOTAs, this isn't right :(

<presses the paddles of the defibrillator against the sides of the post>  CLEAR!!!!   <presses the button and the post twitches briefly back to the number one spot>

+1 for this little gem that deserves another chance at life.