Sign in to follow this  
demontamer

Looking for a settlement

I am returning to the game sometime this week after my computer died last year. I am looking for a settlement i can join and live outside of the perimiter nearby. I am possibly bringing a couple people with me. I am wanting to be outside the settlement so i can restart my projects i had. I am looking for a settlement near a animal spawn point. If you are interested please let me know.

honestly not many people will want to take you on if your going to live right outside their deed perimeter because if you do then it means they cant expand the deed in that direction if they wish too...not to mention they are kinda screwed for the same reason if you vanish from the game again. if you don't want to live actually on someone else's deed then you might as well just create your own...especially since your own stuff will be a LOT more secure

Edited by elvinblade

You can set up shop near my deed "The Cloud Palace" if you're up for a challenge. I'm living on the cliff of the huge mountain you see when looking north from summerholt. No easy access to water and clay and a TON of mobs - but also a guard tower on my deed you can kite to.

I dont plan on expanding and i wouldn't mind some company in the complete barrens that is NE xan. If you're interested just give "Greenishtroll" a hola when you're on for directions.

There is a couple great places in my neighborhood for aspitring players and especially for priests as our neighborhood lacks a convenient one.. with many crafters and an active user area you could do no worse... we are semi-settled with many prime areas to peruse..we have all minerals and vegetables going for us, except we are inland  and nobody has built any lakes as i know of yet.. i would be happy to sponsor you so to speak if you need a bed to crash or there is an inn for all players to use fresh or feeble...please come see Vrock Landing and drop in on Bombay's Farm and poke around .. first horse is free if ya know me... good luck ...

PS I can name with certainty two crocodile nests and a troll hobble plus a steady supply of hell hounds sniff our neighborhood regularly, though my farm is protected on two fronts from assault and of course like the Inn has fenced in areas open to all if not most people...We have a p[posted sign advertising our deed...since the disappearance of my mentor lost in some place called Earth.. go figure..

Edited by Psalamon

Hi Psalamon,

I don't if you aware but the lake not too far north of you is actually linked to the ocean by canals.  Good finished ones to the north and a rough one to the west that need work yet.  Hope this is helpful news :)

12 hours ago, Kyleshandra said:

Hi Psalamon,

I don't if you aware but the lake not too far north of you is actually linked to the ocean by canals.  Good finished ones to the north and a rough one to the west that need work yet.  Hope this is helpful news :)

To add to the above :

Vrock has easy ocean access to the West as well as Lake Selkie to the South East. Lake Selkie has canals out to the East and to the West.

Although there is not many priests in our area I have a good Nahjo with a battery priest if someone needs his services in the area.(Courier/Strong Wall/Genesis/WoA/AoSP.....)

As Psalamon mentioned Vrock Landing area's population is growing slowly with lots of prime spots available and the hunting is good.

At the Inn there is plenty of beds to use while checking out the area as well as a fast mailbox and Forge/Oven for public use. You might even find a few things

you need on the Merchants that is on the Inn's grounds.

On 2/28/2016 at 4:33 PM, demontamer said:

I am returning to the game sometime this week after my computer died last year. I am looking for a settlement i can join and live outside of the perimiter nearby. I am possibly bringing a couple people with me. I am wanting to be outside the settlement so i can restart my projects i had. I am looking for a settlement near a animal spawn point. If you are interested please let me know.

Same i am looking for a settlement to join but im trying to start over.