Sign in to follow this  
demontamer

Looking for a settlement

I am getting a new computer this week sometime and i am looking for a settlement to join. I am a returning player. I am looking to join a settlement and live off deed near by so i can have my animals and work on a project i was working on before my old computer died a last year. I will also be bringing a couple people with me if there is room. I am joining Xandu and looking to be near a point where animals spawn. Please let me know if anyone has a settlement in mind or if you think you can help.

Edited by demontamer
To add Tag

I have a deed in the NE that has a lot mobs in the area both friendly and not so friendly... Drop me a line or watch for Abbynormal in game.

There is lots of open area around and a series of guard towers to help.  I am a ways north of Vrock.

Any specific reason why you're joining Xanadu?  There are great opportunities on Independence as well, which is the oldest server out there.  A lot of good history.  If you'd like to give Independence a shot there is space near my deed where you can setup and join in the community.

Hey i have a large deed at K17 with lots of room and not much chance i am expanding. Live on or off the deed place called Constantinople, also have a 2nd deed not too far away that not living on at all and has plenty of spawns hit me up