Sign in to follow this  
JKRecruitment

The Kingdom of Jenn Kellon - Chaos

AqQ7SoN.jpg

XDXD join jk for the memes, stay for the active, helpful community and pvp

• Like 1

Our enemies have internal bleeding

We won't stop until the white flag is raised, the enemy are folding from the inside, a glorious leaders return flopped harder than his views, what will stop JK? The kingdom that remained a force to rise up and march out of the ashes and into the Fire & Sand of our enemies home lands.

Both at one point were Destroyed on all fronts in everyway a War could destroy a Kingdom, the difference is we're still breathing, JOIN JK today and celebrate a victory that nobody will deny us. 

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 3

Raid, Kill, Loot, Win. They're too busy bickering to stop us. 

They write fantasies we write facts; the strongest kingdom on Chaos marching into the Fire & Sand

While the forums were down, it was another busy weekend for JK.

Nov 13, 2016 5:08:03 AM  upkeep disbanded Checkers

One MR HoTA deed down, one JK HoTA deed founded in its place! 2 dragons killed that were discovered by our friends on Inde and Celebration.

It was an event filled weekend to say the least, lots of work.

Come join the JK campaign!

• Like 2

Our family grows weekly, with new recruits pouring in nearly every day, all wanting a piece of the success we have worked so hard for the past couple of months. Come and join us in our ambitious fight to reestablish and resecure our homelands, and bring destruction to the Kingdom of Fire and Sand within land that is rightfully ours! :D

• Like 1

The enemy have once again ran to freedom - The Empire of Mol-Freedom is currently recruiting. But if you want a true pvping kingdom that will dismantle a self proclaimed machine, Join Jenn Kellon

This ranks Katatonia as Chief Katatonia the Great Holiness.

Edited by Mclovin

Introduce some chaos into your life, join JK, clean the server from the oppressive MR Empire and prepare free space for other PMKs in the future

Now accepting refugees from the war torn lands of the Empire and beyond. Put up your application on our boards and see if you can find some much deserved peace and rest within our plentiful lands and community. :)

http://www.kyara.us/index.php

JKC has completed a campaign to splinter/disband the biggest kingdom on the Chaos map. 

With new PMK's now rising there is plenty of reason to join JKC, the kingdom that frees hota, not imprisons it.
The kingdom that supports and pushes for pvp, not shy's away or discourages. 

Come die, come win, but most of all come have some fun.

http://www.kyara.us/

• Like 4

Join now and get 2 free Rolandt lamps and a satchel full of salt!

• Like 3

Jenn Kellon Dismantled a Kingdom that was holding chaos by the throat, now it can breath

[00:03:56] 100 other players are online. You are on Chaos (603 totally in Wurm).

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO JOIN! 

After a long fought war our enemies have gave in, crumbled by our power on the field our enemies have decided to cop out. 
The war has been won but a new war looms, join today and make history. Join JKC

• Like 1

My last recruitment post for Jenn Kellon Chaos

A great Kingdom to join, find friends and fight enemies; Support the armies or defeat them. JKC is a kingdom that has gone through bad times and came out on top; Crushing it's enemies with bitter blows deed after deed. Mol Rehan tried to stop us; no longer on the map. Join a kingdom that will strive to pvp. 

Mclovin out

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 3

Bump!

With changing times on Chaos, join up now and make your mark on this world!

Interested in coming over from freedom? Easy, controlling a large portion of the north coast, back and forth travel to and from freedom is easy.
Don't miss what's going on in Chaos right now, things wont be this way forever. 

Want to be involved from the moment you step foot on Chaos with an eagerness to PVP? Join JK today, our seasoned crafters will gear you up for your first adventure!

Win or lose, I'll be out there again, and again, and again.
I know I have my kingdom behind me every time.

If you're willing to take risks in hope of it paying off, roll with JK and lets get stuff done.
I can guarantee you there's many opportunities ahead that just need the right people in the right situation to pounce on them.
Don't miss your opportunity.