Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

Archery Key binds

This topic has been brought up a bunch of times, everyone wants it, so can we have it PLEASE. Shooting a bow would be much easier on a moving target than double clicking it, right clicking it then selecting shoot, or right clicking target window, then selecting shoot. A streamline solution to just smashing a key would be nice. Thanks.  

Edited by polarbear
  • Like 6

I'm just happy to finally have war machine keybinds; though, archery ones would be awesome.

Also thievery :ph34r:

Archery really needs to be streamlined in general. It's so clumsy right now. Equip bow -> activate bow -> right click -> shoot? If you had to right click -> swing to perform melee attacks, people would avoid combat altogether.

I remain mildly hindered in my ability to pewpew things. This will not do.

11 hours ago, Fawkes said:

Archery really needs to be streamlined in general. It's so clumsy right now. Equip bow -> activate bow -> right click -> shoot? If you had to right click -> swing to perform melee attacks, people would avoid combat altogether.

If you activate the bow first, then equip, it deactivates the bow and you have to activate it again. I'd like this to be fixed as well.

+1 to OP