Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

continuing a fence

So this has bugged me forever, but never posted about it.  Does it bug anyone else?

* You can (and must) start a fence while standing on a tile that the fence/title border is connected to.  However, to finish the fence, you have to move to another tile or be on the very back edge of the same tile, away from the fence.  Why not just let the fence be created and finished from anywhere on any tile that is touching that fence border?

• Like 1

yea its bugging me aswell, but i belive the second part is there to prevent people getting bugged/stuck inside a fence they built, 

• Like 2

That makes sense Sin, but I think now with the jumpable fences, it is no longer needed.  I've not been stuck in fences for over a year now.  I hate the ability to bounce over one, but love not getting stuck.

2 hours ago, Sin said:

yea its bugging me aswell, but i belive the second part is there to prevent people getting bugged/stuck inside a fence they built, 

Perfect answer.

1 hour ago, Wurmhole said:

That makes sense Sin, but I think now with the jumpable fences, it is no longer needed.  I've not been stuck in fences for over a year now.  I hate the ability to bounce over one, but love not getting stuck.

I've been stuck in fences a couple times since that update, and I'm always forced to relog to fix it.