Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Design a starter deed!

I've had a few PM's and emails asking about extending, so I'm happy to do so, will discuss a proper extention time in the news tomorrow, but consider the contest still open!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

I've had a few PM's and emails asking about extending, so I'm happy to do so, will discuss a proper extention time in the news tomorrow, but consider the contest still open!

Please don't extend this another month or anything stupid, or you'll bum everyone out.  We've already had over a month to prepare.  A week seems proper.

Edited by Slickshot

3 hours ago, Slickshot said:

Please don't extend this another month or anything stupid, or you'll bum everyone out.  We've already had over a month to prepare.  A week seems proper.

Or even a couple days. I am exited to see all the designs for all the starter towns. 

• Like 3

Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, but why were PvP servers excluded from this? What sort of stricter requirements would the PvP starter towns need? Since the starter deeds are generally treated as safe zones anyway, I can't imagine a deed design that would harm PvP or anything like that.

Not that I'm complaining. I totally slacked on this and I'm glad to learn that I didn't miss out. Just curious what the reasoning was.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fawkes said:

Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere, but why were PvP servers excluded from this? What sort of stricter requirements would the PvP starter towns need? Since the starter deeds are generally treated as safe zones anyway, I can't imagine a deed design that would harm PvP or anything like that.

Not that I'm complaining. I totally slacked on this and I'm glad to learn that I didn't miss out. Just curious what the reasoning was.

I believe he said they might look into doing a contest for them after a while as well.

a couple of people have told me i should commit to this challenge, but.. I've moved into a noisy flat (traffic) and i find that it destroys my creativity and aggravates my tinnitus.
took me 6 months to muster the energy to finish my dojo in DP.
still, im looking forward to seeing the winning design. :)
Good luck.

Edited by Steveleeb
typo

Please could we have the results now? This has been extended for long enough, let's finish this! :)

• Like 1