Sign in to follow this  
Becket

Wurm Milestone

Well done Becket! Hopefully it included many hours of peaceful enjoyment and reflection away from the maddening crowds. May the next mile walked take you only 872 days, to place the next stone as a tribute to the remainder of your fingertips. Remember to tiptoe through those tulips too.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Becket said:

Thanks everyone. Here is my game time for those that wanted to know.

[09:15:17] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 3 of the starfall of the Digging, 987. That's 2909 days, 12 hours and 55 minutes ago.

[09:15:17] You have played 873 days, 16 hours and 6 minutes.

Still waiting on my "No Life" title. :lol:

I though No Life is for 10k skill poins, no? So chop, chop! Get back to work! Cant be that hard to get 10k skill points out of 133 skills, no? O:-)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ondar said:

I though No Life is for 10k skill poins, no? So chop, chop! Get back to work! Cant be that hard to get 10k skill points out of 133 skills, no? O:-)

Doesn't matter. He will have either 1k  days in game or 10k skill points by this summer (northern hemisphere).

The real question is when is he gonna hit the 200 title mark.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, As_I_Decay said:

Doesn't matter. He will have either 1k  days in game or 10k skill points by this summer (northern hemisphere).

The real question is when is he gonna hit the 200 title mark.

Yeah, never enough, never done, no idle sitting on the porch allowed (unless its actually archery grind :D)

P.S.: Will catch you in a few years! https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Shaylie

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Becket said:

I'm coming for you B)

[17:01:38] You have played 800 days, 6 hours and 36 minutes.

My total skill isn't really that high thou, picked some dumb skills and grinded them to 99-100, really should title ###### it some more and get all those easy skills to 70 haha

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Becket said:

Thanks everyone. Here is my game time for those that wanted to know.

[09:15:17] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 3 of the starfall of the Digging, 987. That's 2909 days, 12 hours and 55 minutes ago.

Still waiting on my "No Life" title. :lol:

The NO Life title comes at 1000 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 1 second ;p Only 127 days to go :)       Gratz by the way    :)

Edited by Rhianna
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ondar said:

Yeah, never enough, never done, no idle sitting on the porch allowed (unless its actually archery grind :D)

P.S.: Will catch you in a few years! https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Shaylie

The problem with that "few years" outlook is that he will also be playing (and gaining) during those few years. ;)

There was an era when my skills were equal or higher than his. That time will never come again. :P

(For those that don't know, Becket is my father. I am a middle aged man, so you're all getting schooled at vidya grindan by some old dude. B))

Edited by As_I_Decay
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, As_I_Decay said:

The problem with that "few years" outlook is that he will also be playing (and gaining) during those few years. ;)

There was an era when my skills were equal or higher than his. That time will never come again. :P

(For those that don't know, Becket is my father. I am a middle aged man, so you're all getting schooled at vidya grindan by some old dude. B))

Hey get your ass back in the game... I left my teeth somewhere and can't find them.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gavin said:
3 hours ago, Gavin said:

I'm coming for you B)

My total skill isn't really that high thou, picked some dumb skills and grinded them to 99-100, really should title ###### it some more and get all those easy skills to 70 haha

I'm coming for you B)

Well I have pretty much burned thru all the low hanging fruit so my ticks will slow down. But someone did point out with only 1 skill point in taunting how was I going to taunt Zivirt. I may have to grind that ;)

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:42 AM, As_I_Decay said:

Ah ha! I had always wondered why you seemed to know him so well. Now the mystery is resolved and somehow this makes me feel good. Father and son can be a special bond and it is nice to see that this game has contributed in a positive way to your own.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 3