Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

BSBs FSBs - Put empty ones in a cart/wagon/boat

The silly in Wurm.  I can pick up 10-15 of them in my hands, but for some reason, I can't put a single empty one in a cart, wagon or boat.  Makes no sense!  Is this yet another pvp requirement?  Something to prevent raiding groups from taking all of the bulk storage of another settlement or something?

Can we please have this fixed on Pve at least?

Fix:  Let us pick them up and place in a vehicle "or" let us load them when empty.

I'd love to load them when full, but then crates lose a ton of value I suppose, except for slabs, beams and logs.

• Like 1

our carry capacity is about weight, but the wagon carry capacity is about volume. if you cant load an empty fsb (not very experienced with loading fsb,bsbs tbh), that might have to do with its huge volume

I would love someone with good artistic skills to draw a mock up of a wurm alt carrying 15 FSBs.  I think the visual will really hammer home the point.  I agree, it is just a simple mechanic in play, but I do find it hard to believe that a wagon can hold 11 large crates and not a single BSB.  The wagon is considerably larger than me...

well... it is not realistic, but better than a realistic one that can hold only a few hundred or less corns, in my opinion at least

I wouldnt mind having a higher capacity wagon but really dont like the idea of a lower capacity fsb/bsb

Empy ones are loadable already for a long time :o

[09:18:17] You start to load the bulk storage bin.

[09:18:17] You finish loading the bulk storage bin.

On a knarr. Not enough space on a wagon though.

Edited by Jaz

5 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Let us pick them up and place in a vehicle "or" let us load them when empty

OR let us fill them while they're loaded, it's only 1 per vehicle anyway.

+1, of course. They can be picked up and can't be used when loaded, so it's better to just make them droppable into a vehicle so we could store 100 of empty ones there.

• Like 1

Make an action to convert BSB/FSB, weapon racks, armor racks to collapsed versons, same weight, not a container, much less volume.

• Like 1

On 25.2.2016 at 7:06 AM, KillerSpike said:

+1 for making empty storage bins loadable.

not loadable... just let me put them in a cargo hold

(could limit it and disable putting stuff in them with the message "you may only use this when it is on the ground")

Barrels can be picked up, barrels can be loaded, picked up barrels can not be put in cargo.