Sign in to follow this  
Lichbane

[REQUEST (Urgent)] No decay for GM created content.

Content creation is a quite a bit of work at the best of times, but having to constantly repair content due to decay just adds to the load.  Tombs in abandoned graveyards, dungeons, towers, and so on.  Likewise you shouldn't need to create a settlement just to stop the decay, especially if it’s a lot of content and it's scattered over the map.

Could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE create a mod whereby structures created by a GM (configurable level) does not decay?

• Like 1

You should be able to modify all item properties with the ebony wand.  Check the box to activate the no damage/decay option.  You have to set each wall/floor/roof like this.

Edited by Komimatsu
  • Like 1

It's a workaround, but really this should be the default for GM created structures.  If you have a huge amount of content (some of my dungeons have over 1000 walls and floors tiles) this becomes very tedious and VERY VERY time consuming.

BTW, I can't seem to find this option in hte properties.  Is this the Manage Permissions>No Destroy checkbox?

Edited by Lichbane

On 2/29/2016 at 5:39 PM, Lichbane said:

BTW, I can't seem to find this option in hte properties.  Is this the Manage Permissions>No Destroy checkbox?

Yes it is, and I know, it's painful to do it this way.  It would be so much nicer to have it in the management for the building instead of each wall.

did this ever become a thing? I intend to build all sorts of stuff including a vast capital city that I want permanent. Setting the stat for each wall/roof section etc is completely unfeasible