Sign in to follow this  
silakka

Where are you now?

On 2/28/2016 at 9:53 AM, silakka said:

Appreciate everyone commenting ^^

I've personally had life going quite like a rollercoaster, which has headed deep time to time lol, but challenges r fun eh?

Moved in with my GF 6months ago and now moved out to my own apartment after that. Still struggling with my health, but my moms health has improved a lot :) - mentioned this in my goodbye thread.

Gamewise ive played old school runescape a lot, but with months breaks time to time. CS GO with same thing. Then i once missed a bit of minecraft and had some projects there, but i had played it already as long as i had played wurm, so it didnt offer rly much new stuff - so i tried Rising World, that was interesting! but still too early in developement in my eyes.

Atm i play mostly runescape and h1z1, that game h1z1 is quite amazing. It's advertised a lot as zombie themed, which i personally rly hate, but the Battle Royale game version has nothing about zombies.. more like GTA multiplayer, which is the only gamemode i play there.

@LorenaMontana

I havent personally played much Epic, but when i played it a little i saw really how well the old communities are still tied together. That's a good reason to never let go and keep coming back once awhile. (are u good at poker? id personally just always chug all in and never play it again if it was for real money)

@Emoo

pls mak more videos! and you should really start streaming on Twitch or something in my opinion, you're entertaining to watch and listen.

Some of your art drawings were sick, the last time i saw.. so i have rly high hopes for your sleeve ^_^ do post a picture somewhere sometime!

And cant explain how honored i am that u still kept that profile pic i made XD it was just a prank bro!

@Shrimpiie

<333333333333

I would love to be able to stream but that requires me being able to move to a part of Australia that has good enough internet for it which...well is somewhat tricky. But if in the future it becomes possible I'll definitely be doing it. I'm the final stages atm working my my tattoo artist to make sure the design will merge well with the ones on my chest, so should be good times ahead! 

For the sake of your ego lets just say it's an awesome profile pic and I'm not just super lazy ;):P