Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Chaos - Lets start again

Re: the merchant thing, don't expect to get a ton of nice loot if/when it's implemented. People will probably do what they do on Epic: put their good stuff on either a storage alt or an off-server merchant. It is nice when people get lazy or don't expect to get raided, though, so no harm in adding it.

I like hte suggestions but I like the current map. It's why I chose Chaos in the first place! It's the best map in my opinion. Maybe a few rivers could be added, but I like all the land and hte natural look. A reset might be good for the server though. It'd be hard to convince anybody who's built a deed on it though....

Maybe a better idea is to just do some of the things you mention but don't reset. If inactive things decayed faster on Chaos and if the landscape reverted to its natural height more quickly, it'd be similar.

But I like hte fact things remain the same for long periods. Makes the map more mysterious. I can go out and explore and who knows what I'll find, since things stick around. I might find an old city.

As usual the things we like can be problematic. Inertia can also be an enemy, as much as a friend.

Edited by Lightonfoot