Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Dynasty of Wurm - Black Desert Online Guild

I can also donate.

(If we can trade) 20k silver is pretty fast to get though regardless, 2 hours of playing maybe.

Edited by Niki

Hi,I'm a little off topic here but i'm curious about something in this game,it sounds great,looks great..But i watch lots of streamers and i notice one problem(for me anyway) everyone is just running around ALOT for quests and stuff,is it like that all the time or just in the begining..dunno i like to be productive when i play a game..and this one looks kind of like Wurm but having to run around the server all day long and wasting time.

I'm thinking of buying it but i like to gather informations first to see if it fits my play style.

Thank you.

It's a sandbox you can just kill monsters to level, quests give you no xp but they give you contribution points to spend into nodes which you can hire workers to produce goods for you. But you can skip all that and fish or pick flowers, well whatever you want to do.

• Like 1

lol sold something in market, got 50k now. half way there, need 100k for guild

• Like 1

Downloading Black Desert today. Is it normal to say a 10-hour download time?!

7 minutes ago, Araninke said:

31GB  i think.  i have T1 line so 45 min. lol  but  a normal dls a few hrs ya.  they should have torrented it.

4 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

Hi,I'm a little off topic here but i'm curious about something in this game,it sounds great,looks great..But i watch lots of streamers and i notice one problem(for me anyway) everyone is just running around ALOT for quests and stuff,is it like that all the time or just in the begining..dunno i like to be productive when i play a game..and this one looks kind of like Wurm but having to run around the server all day long and wasting time.

I'm thinking of buying it but i like to gather informations first to see if it fits my play style.

Thank you.

You can purchase a house, then hire NPC workers and send them out to "Nodes" to collect materials for you. Then you assemble these materials and build various items, then either use them yourself or sell them to NPC Traders in that or other towns. If you then haul these items in your wagon to towns further away you make more coins for selling them. Then you can buy various houses in various towns that are used for various purposes and keep your alts at them to oversee these buildings and uses. This is all a somewhat complex progression system with what seems a lot of detail to it, yet since I have not yet played the game I am not aware of all the details. All this is tied into the Quest system to enable you to do various things by having certain stats and knowledge available.

Here is a great Guide that goes through everything and breaks it down called The Black Desert Bible 1.5:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/preview?pref=2&pli=1

There are even links in there to other Guides that cover certain aspects. This detail is what makes me think that I might enjoy the game and is why I have purchased it.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Araninke said:

It's a little slow compared to other downloads everyone is playing/downloading it atm.

Unfortunately I came home from work to find the download stalled out at 6% because of some error. :(

I'm assuming players have to be online to receive friend requests?  I've tried to add every single one of you, but it keeps saying "player not found."

i sent you one. very odd,  turn off family name clickbox, and then add just family name in search .  i think thats how i found niki and now you

If you start playing on Edan go ahead and post your family name here in this thread so I can add you to my friends list and subsequent clan (will upgrade to guild eventually).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slickshot said:

I'm assuming players have to be online to receive friend requests?  I've tried to add every single one of you, but it keeps saying "player not found."

Friends and myself kept getting that as well when we were all on together, but it worked when we had the Family Name box checked but wrote their character name in... lol

Feel free to add us so we can join the guild :)

Family Name: Divaa             Character: Catorii

Family Name: Boregasm      Character: Jizabhel

Family Name: Old_Man        Character: Grumpyman

Family Name: Maddski         Character: Whitly

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cambriaa said:

Friends and myself kept getting that as well when we were all on together, but it worked when we had the Family Name box checked but wrote their character name in... lol

Feel free to add us so we can join the guild :)

Family Name: Divaa             Character: Catorii

Family Name: Boregasm      Character: Jizabhel

Family Name: Old_Man        Character: Grumpyman

Family Name: Maddski         Character: Whitly

Tell them to accept invites from Slickshot/Tytrus. :)

I have close to half of the amount of silver needed to form a guild.  As of right now, DynastyofWurm is a clan.  I'll be online again this evening (8 hours from now), and able to recruit players to the clan.  As soon as I have the funds to start the guild I will do so.  If you're interested in joining the clan please be on this evening. :)

1 hour ago, Slickshot said:

I have close to half of the amount of silver needed to form a guild.  As of right now, DynastyofWurm is a clan.  I'll be online again this evening (8 hours from now), and able to recruit players to the clan.  As soon as I have the funds to start the guild I will do so.  If you're interested in joining the clan please be on this evening. :)

Will do thanks.

Add me please.

Family name: Merumbra

Character name: Evilen

• Like 1

I won't be online this evening as I'll be out of town; however, I will be on tomorrow night, March 4th. :)  If you're online and you see me on after I've added you as a friend, please contact me so we can arrange a place to meet up for clan invitations.  I know we all like to afk fish and perform tasks, but we need to make time to meet up as well.  Thank you!

Edited by Slickshot

Sent you a friend request slickshot ;)

I'll be sure to join your guild as soon as it's made.

• Like 1

Dynasty of Wurm has officially upgraded from a clan to a guild.  Rejoice!  If you're still interested in joining us please send me a friend request and leave a comment here on the forums so I know who you are. :)

Auryl Ursuul - Valkyrie

Keeping Klaa in reserve for when ninjas are going to be added... a year I heard?

Apparently this version doesn't have nearly as much content as the Korean version. Some players say its a x5 difference. Wonder how much of it will make it through localization.

Edited by Klaa

42 minutes ago, Klaa said:

Auryl Ursuul - Valkyrie

Keeping Klaa in reserve for when ninjas are going to be added... a year I heard?

Apparently this version doesn't have nearly as much content as the Korean version. Some players say its a x5 difference. Wonder how much of it will make it through localization.

Korean versions are usually spam, so I'm glad it doesn't have the full show.  I'll add you to my friends list!

Our guild currently has 5 members, 2 of which are officers.  If you're interested in picking up this game and joining us, please be sure to play on the NA server Edan.  We are a guild on the channel Serendia E2.  Shoot me a friend request in game or a comment here and we'll get you added to the ranks!

Sound like a fun and interesting mmo.

Now i just need to receive the dam email confirmation and i can start downloading this oddly named game.