Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Dynasty of Wurm - Black Desert Online Guild

Hey everyone!  This thread exists as the announcement and gathering place for the creation of a Wurm-spirited-Black Desert Online guild.  As you all may know from this thread by Niki, Black Desert Online is due to launch March 3rd, 2016...so just over a week from today!  Several Wurmians have expressed an interest in playing this new mmorpg title, so it goes without saying that we need a guild for the collective Wurm community to band together in.  The guild--right now we're going with the test name Dynasty of Wurm (DoW)--will be established on the NA side of the servers.  Niki has requested this be setup on server #1 if possible, so that is what I'm aiming for.  If you're planning to play on the EU side of servers, then perhaps we can arrange another Wurm guild in that region as well, but those plans haven't come up yet.

Anyhow, if you're interested in playing Black Desert Online I encourage you to stick with your friendly neighborhood Wurmians and join the Dynasty of Wurm when we launch the guild.  If you're totally pumped and excited to join in on our Wurm dynasty, feel free to leave a comment and show your support.  Stay tuned in for any updates, and don't be afraid to ask questions.  We look forward to seeing you in the Desert soon!

Update:  If you'd like to join this guild, be sure to play on NA server #1.

Edited by Slickshot
Updated
  • Like 5

Sounds good Slickshot, hopefully we can work together and create a guild and have some fun in BDO.

• Like 1

If you've pre-ordered and reserved your character name please comment with that information.  When the time comes I'd like to be able to contact everyone who wants to join the guild, and send them friend requests and invites.  Thank you!

Reserved Name: Klaa

Family Name: Ursuul

EDIT: Thought I was going to have two full days off (Mondays and Tuesdays) from work to take advantage of the pre-order playing before full launch. However, family visiting this Sunday into the next week, so we'll see.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

Ah, no problem man.  I'm assuming we'll need a handful of people to even start a guild, so that's why I'm trying to round some people up before-hand.  Remember this guild will be created on the NA server side, not EU.  Just so you guys recognize me in-game (and how could you not):

Reserved Name:  Tytrus

Family Name:  Slickshot

Update:  I've dug a little more into the guild system for BDO, and found that a guild can only have 10 letters/characters in its name.  With this new information I'm proposing the name WurmEmpire as our guild name.  Keep in mind this information is a little dated and may have changed, so I'll still be shooting for DynastyofWurm if I can get it.  Stay tuned in!

Edited by Slickshot

Reserved Name:  Validate

Family Name:  Zhentil 

i'm in,   I'll be starting on the 28th  though.

so I will need to know what server, i know NA, but i think they might be a few of them in NA, not sure though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, validate said:

Reserved Name:  Validate

Family Name:  Zhentil 

i'm in,   I'll be starting on the 28th  though.

so I will need to know what server, i know NA, but i think they might be a few of them in NA, not sure though

In cbt2 there were two megaservers, pick the first one #1 server, the channel name doesn't matter we can switch at any time.

• Like 1

Yup.  Pick server 1 NA.  The NA servers will be Edan and Orwen.  

Edited by Slickshot

woot game download is open. and OMG 32 GB . glad i have 100mb/s line,  lol  almost want to find my old 56k modem and see if it can download the game in 365days.   ,
T1 line will be done in 45 min. .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, validate said:

woot game download is open. and OMG 32 GB . glad i have 100mb/s line,  lol  almost want to find my old 56k modem and see if it can download the game in 365days.   ,
T1 line will be done in 45 min. .

Also downloading the client as we speak; however, my internet connection is 10mb/s.  A good speed, but nothing close to 100mb/s! lol

Myself and a few alliance members will be playing. Will let them know about this :)

• Like 1

I'll have to check it out and see about joining you guys. I haven't heard of this game before.

• Like 1

Looks cool.

Might give it a shot.

Edited by Rudie

xBiETde.jpg

Server name: Edan 

Channel: Velia 01

(Doesn't matter what channel under Edan, you can pick whatever is low pop at the time.)

Add Nozumi Niki to friends when I get on later if u want to chat, I'm taking a nap now though just wanted to get my names reserved :p.

Edited by Niki

orwen  comes up as my first server.  but 'll click Edan first

hmm,  orwen shows chat as   01  , where choosing Edan  Vella E1   not 01.   hope that doesn't ,mean EU server.?

lol i can log into the game. but can't move. only mouse look.  wasd  nor arrow keys working. i go to work in 10 min. i hope it's fixed when i come home

not only one 

Edited by validate

7 hours ago, Niki said:

xBiETde.jpg

Server name: Edan 

Channel: Velia 01

(Doesn't matter what server, you can pick whatever is low pop at the time.)

Add Nozumi Niki to friends when I get on later if u want to chat, I'm taking a nap now though just wanted to get my names reserved :p.

Do you mean it doesn't matter what "channel?"  The server matters, but not the channel.  Please everyone, pick Edan as your server. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slickshot said:

Do you mean it doesn't matter what "channel?"  The server matters, but not the channel.  Please everyone, pick Edan as your server. :)

Yeah typo

5 hours ago, validate said:

orwen  comes up as my first server.  but 'll click Edan first

hmm,  orwen shows chat as   01  , where choosing Edan  Vella E1   not 01.   hope that doesn't ,mean EU server.?

lol i can log into the game. but can't move. only mouse look.  wasd  nor arrow keys working. i go to work in 10 min. i hope it's fixed when i come home

not only one 

validate, I played extensively during the beta and Edan had the best server population vs orwen NA. I think it might be the BDO team trying to get people to play on Orwen who knows.

You wouldn't see EU servers if you see Edan,Orwen so I don't know what you mean.

Also you need to do the tutorial first so you can move, read the on screen directions. lol

Also if I wasn't to clear Nozumi is my character's name Niki is my family.

Edited by Niki

deleted both local app data and doc  bdo files.   I can move now.  in game 10 min then pizza arrived.  had to quit to eat, safer for keyboard lol.  plan to play a ton next 48 hrs, 36 cans of coke zero, and 40 kureag cups of coffee. all set .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, validate said:

plan to play a ton next 48 hrs, 36 cans of coke zero, and 40 kureag cups of coffee. all set .

Always the dedicated game player you are. Be sure to keep a bucket on the floor within reach. Enjoy your time in that alternate un-reality.

=Ayes=

Today is the day!  I know some of you pre-ordered the 1st tier package and were able to start the game two days ago.  I bought the 2nd tier package and will be starting my character this evening after work.  I'm going to safely assume I won't be able to create the guild immediately as it requires in-game money to do so, but I'll get to work building up the funds in-game to start the guild ASAP.  Stay tuned!

• Like 1

i'm in game most the afternoon and eveing. only leave to pick up kids for school.  look me up.  lvling 2nd character will try to gain silver to help form guild, i forget how much we need

Zhentil is family name  Vails  newest character

• Like 1