Sign in to follow this  
Shagsdeval

Looking for a price check on a toon

Id say 200-300. No real crafting skill exept farming and blacksmithing.

• Like 1

I would think low to mid 300's, only because no pok and it is basically a high end deed builder with support skills and fighting.

4 hours ago, Saicotic said:

I would think low to mid 300's, only because no pok and it is basically a high end deed builder with support skills and fighting.

this toon could be coverted priest if really wanted to or  be used on PVP for fighting, they are the reason the specific stats were worked. So no this isn't just a deed builder

Edited by Shagsdeval

He means in his eyes is just a good deed builder with support skills and fight skill. The no there is just for PoK.

As PhatThaiJones posted, just based on the skills the account has currently, it could be used as a deed builder as is. It has no specialized crafting skills etc.

It was not my intention to make it seem like it would not be good for anything else. I do not pvp so I can not post anything about that.

I have purchased several accounts and basing my pc solely on those purchases from high end to battery priest-lings.

To me it is a very nice deed builder which I would pay 350-ish that was all I was trying to say.

• Like 1