Sign in to follow this  
Olloch

Axe Looks Stupid and Unwieldy

Axe old or new model?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the old double bladed axe look or want the art team to come up with something new?

• I prefer the old double bladed model.
    • I prefer the proposed model of a single bladed axe OR I want a new axe model entirely.

I normally (99%) of the time love the art and model updates. And in no way am I trying to ###### on the art team. 

But let's be honest guys. The large axe (or just axe whatever) looks so bad that its discouraging me and others from using the weapon.

I propose a very very easy change to the current axe model. See screenshot below.

C98GCXN.jpg
Model by Awardis edit by Awardis

• Like 13

+1 For a change. The current one just looks stupid

Edited by danko
  • Like 1

Does this weapon go with these shoes?

Does this ax make my ass look big? ;)

This summer hat model was Soooo last update.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrGARY said:

needs a little spike on the back end to look cool

What, like the small axe?

Something simple like this would be nice.. 

full4.pngd43e2fc7-bfdc-4a0c-92a6-5c8c8ef

Axes are known to denote low intelligence, especially when they "axe'k" you a question. At that stage of the game little can be done to correct the pronunciation, although looks can be deceiving so perhaps a change would be best.

=Ayes=

Small Axe:already has a spike. I kinda that they are all quite different from each other in design,

Small_Axe.png

-1 the double bladed axe is badass looking... the real problem with axes is the Huge axe (2 handed version) is the ugly step-child of the axe family just like the small maul is the window-licking cousin of the mauls

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Evilreaper said:

-1 the double bladed axe is badass looking... the real problem with axes is the Huge axe (2 handed version) is the ugly step-child of the axe family just like the small maul is the window-licking cousin of the mauls

You obviously don't know anything about axes or medivial weapons in general... +1 current model looks stupid and unwieldy, i don't recall seing 2 bladed axes in onehanded form anywhere beside ceremonila usage

• Like 1

Make huge axe into a Dane axe and make the image in the OP a reality as well.

no poll option for the old model of largeaxe from before the double bladed version?

• Like 1

-1, current model is perfectly fine and the effort would be better served elsewhere.

+1 the current model is crap. The axe used to look good, how an axe is supposed to look. This thing is nothing near a realistic medieval weapon, it falls in the same category as horned helmets.

• Like 1