Sign in to follow this  
Faetyl

Sacrifice rare item for rare bone

I remember reading this change took place recently but I'm wondering if it only happened for Wurm Unlimited?

What I'm talking about:

"Place any rare, supreme, fantastic item (dirt, rock shard, etc) into an altar and sacrifice it. It will then turn into a rare, supreme, or fantastic bone which can be used to transfer its rarity.

I am guessing that is a player made mod for wurm unlimited the online version does not have anything like that for sure. 

• Like 1

Yep, just a nice WU *perk mod that some players enable on their servers if they are not concerned about the coin or trade values of "rares".

=Ayes=

oh I sure as hell would not of sold my fantastic rockshard if that was the case, lol what a silly mod

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

oh I sure as hell would not of sold my fantastic rockshard if that was the case, lol what a silly mod

It does seem like a very broken mod in terms of balancing.  But hey...I guess that's what WU is for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slickshot said:

It does seem like a very broken mod in terms of balancing.  But hey...I guess that's what WU is for.

You can configure it to a low chance (by default it's at 1%) and it somewhat negates the annoyance of getting rare woodscrap #325 for the week.

32 minutes ago, bdew said:

You can configure it to a low chance (by default it's at 1%) and it somewhat negates the annoyance of getting rare woodscrap #325 for the week.

I call useless rares free refresh.

• Like 1