Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Weekly News #7 testing...testing..1..2..3..

The trash talk is too strong.  Some of us just want to enjoy a pleasant discussion over this week's news. :) 

• Like 1

Let's not forget about that time when HOTS put a deed down to prevent HoM being founded. Within the next few hours it was considered illegal to do although it was within game mechanics. Rolf showed up in local and told us to disband it because it wasn't intended.

Happy Wurming!

• Like 3

Keenan corrupt? are you ###### joking? since he joined the wurm staff in his spare time he has done nothing but make major ###### improvements this lack luster game needs, to the point where he gets stressed about putting some much spare time into it! He wants to work on things and fix them and does it for free!

• Like 1

iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect

Because it is easier to say "I was hacked, brute forced, and a virus controller my computer" than "I shared the hash a long time ago, I'm sorry"

• Like 1

Just now, bobmcjeffery said:

iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect

Because it is easier to say "I was hacked, brute forced, and a virus controller my computer" than "I shared the hash a long time ago, I'm sorry"

First they called brute force, then they called virus. It's clear that is was just a matter of they shared the hash with too many people and it bit them in the ass. 

• Like 3

Feel free to pm me for inside information on this ground breaking news story.

Just now, hemrzz said:

HI GUYS......

I JUST GOT HERE..

WHATS HAPPENING?

The Wurm revolution is happening.

4 minutes ago, PassiveMiniroll said:

Keenan corrupt? are you ###### joking? since he joined the wurm staff in his spare time he has done nothing but make major ###### improvements this lack luster game needs, to the point where he gets stressed about putting some much spare time into it! He wants to work on things and fix them and does it for free!

Idk meng. He's a great person I'm sure but it doesn't mean he's not in MR. Maybe he gives ya'll a heads up before fixes happen...

Edited by Banzai
grammar

Yes nadroj was wrong with the candee incident, hence why we made him give the account back! because it was wrong!

What I don't get is why the team finds it so hard to see that an account that a very few select people had access to was logged in with the purpose to steal and delete items???

Is hacking allowed? are we allowed to start brute forcing peoples accounts? and then we can just give a fake ass stories which took 3 days to get the 'evidence'...

Hacking =/= Hashes on Forums

do u want to talk it over in ts?

let me know

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

There's a group of people that have been posting about how Wurm needs help and they need to bring in/keep new players. Then everyone flips their ###### and turns the forums into a war zone.

If I looked at the forums before joining up, I never would have started playing because Jesus, look at yourselves... it's like a whole bunch of adderall addicted teenagers are having a temper tantrum because someone told them they couldn't have a puppy.

• Like 6

Just now, ownerpure5 said:

In the midst of the chaos, bashur takes power.

I will destroy him and make him quit, like I did last time he attempted to play on MRH.

Even if they did get your password through some other methods, its upto you to secure your computer and to make a password that isn't easily guessed you can't expect them to help ever person who clicks a bad link in an email or makes there password 123password. If they do great for you you got lucky, but don't expect others to clean up your mess and get mad when they tell you tough ######.

Edited by Darklords
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PassiveMiniroll said:

Yes nadroj was wrong with the candee incident, hence why we made him give the account back! because it was wrong!

What I don't get is why the team finds it so hard to see that an account that a very few select people had access to was logged in with the purpose to steal and delete items???

Is hacking allowed? are we allowed to start brute forcing peoples accounts? and then we can just give a fake ass stories which took 3 days to get the 'evidence'...

and it is ok to falsely accuse someone of brute forcing, hacking, or injecting viruses.

dbl edged sword. 

• Like 2

*rubs hands together*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

good update wurm dev team! 

to the password debacle: naughty naughty don't share hashes if you dont want things stolen :)

• Like 4

Delete my post if you like, but don't edit my post.

Edited by JakeRivers
moderator edited my post