Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Shrimpiie/Enki

i was going to Post Cm logs here removing  cm name and change it to Blank..

but im better then that atm there is a group of people bugged out..

that needs to be fixed or addressed Publicly..

when you go to chaos and become a BL kingdom. u do not loss your faith on freedom.

Alignment go's 100+ to -100 just going to BL kingdom.

im -87 on freedom because im on freedom server.

we can not do anything freedom or Chaos because of this we are Littery at a standstill..

because the the lack of actions in game im bring it public.

its things like this that drive people away from wurm. this should of been handed fast and fixed or gm just fix the prob till code is fixed

Just a warning you can be banned from the forum and in-game for questioning GM's in public. Take it to a PM on the forums and if you don't get proper feedback email Rolf.

• Like 2

i was a vyn follower in ebonaura because of this and tried to convert lib but neither convert via player nor black light would work, and even /support contacted enki and he said that rolf said it was working as intended

looks like rolf intends for freedom and chaos faith to be shared after all

did you convert back to a white light kingdom? from a BL template?

ya EB to MR

messed thing up on choas witch is ehh what ever but freedom messing up to  real pain in the rear and should be fixed

There was a fix, some one mention to me that you can do yourself, ill try and fins tonight, was a year ago though.

other.

other option you have explored and got shot down, when I did it, it was fixed immediatley..

• Like 1

im on freedom not chaos.

just chaos bug that came over sever border

Deities won't accept new worshippers whose alignment is more than 100 points removed from their own.  If you are stuck worshipping a hate god or otherwise have alignment deep in the negatives, and you want to become eligible for a whitelight deity again, then you must raise your alignment to higher than -30 before Vynora or Magranon will take you back.  Healer deities (currently only Fo) have an alignment of 100, and so you'll need to first get your alignment into the positives before those gods/that god will accept you.

I recently changed over from a Nathan follower to a Vynora follower on Freedom, so I know this works; she wouldn't accept me at -100, but did at -25.  Attend a lot of WL sermons, or bury a lot of tower guards.

• Like 1

I have been made aware that a conversion occurred and players are having trouble.  Anytime you convert to HoTS you join Libila.  You lose any other deity and faith gain unless you are already Libilan.  Yes, you should at this time still be whatever faith you were on Freedom outside of Chaos.

• Like 1

This is the first, and probably only, How to guide I will be doing in this series! yay! \o/

If you are one of the few who has the issue of losing your religion, after being back on freedom for awhile, then follow these quick and easy steps to stop that from happening!

What you will need:

• Armour and sword to kill a guard
  • Shovel
  • Ground that is deep enough to bury

Steps to keep your religion:

• Sail back to freedom, to the server you will be staying at
  • Go on land and find a guard
  • Kill him. Not like he was much help anyways...
  • Bury said guard
  • Sail across to any of the other servers, not chaos
  • Sail back and be on your merry way :-)

If you follow these steps, you will NOT lose your religion. Your alignment will still be low, so just be sure to get it to around 10 to be safe.
When testing I found that if you do not leave the server, you are staying on, it will not properly "save" your religion, so be sure to do step 5!

this was from Nov 2014, probably out of date.