Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Item movement/loading changes. Fix for Team and Village invitations.

• Made item movement 5 times faster while character is on deed and have proper permissions.
  • Made load/unload 2 times faster off deed and 10 times faster on deed.
  • Made planting off deed slightly faster and on deed much faster.
  • Fix for village invitations and team management popups.
  • Fix for permissions check for archery.
  • Fixed a bug with converting deeds to a PMK where it wouldn’t properly check if there is any enemy influence or village nearby.
  • Change so floors act like walls for Vynora.
  • Lowered height at which fences can be built.
  • Fixed bug preventing rose seedlings from spawning on tall and wild grass.
  • Low quality iron can be found while foraging on grass.
  • Added small chance to rummage flint from rock times.
  • Fix so cannot cast dirt spell on containers that have liquid in.
  • Fix for replacing a lock to gates off deed if a lock is already attached. Note: attaching a lock gives you the ownership of the gate.
  • Like 5

is that meaning the slope on which fences can be build? what does it mean? and how much?

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Added small chance to rummage flint from rock times.

did you mean rock tiles?

23 minutes ago, Miretta said:

is that meaning the slope on which fences can be build? what does it mean? and how much?

fences can be built underwater (wish the specifics were there, not 30 under, but definitely 7 under, hoping is deep enough to let caravel through, but no place to test yet.

loading and unloading O.o wow.  happens so fast it is awesome.  Item movement, wow not more skillless grind trying to get things into good spots.

Now just need to be able to move altars, pleeeeeaaaasse?  Just in tile where they are created, please :)

Edited by ClericGunem
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot for speeding up loading, moving and planting!

I don't really understand the iron from grass though - it is not that hard to find rockfaces to rummage iron, and finding iron means a bit less chance to find more useful items while foraging...

update: on deed loading a bit too instant - shouldn't it be a few seconds instead? Could be a better feedback to see I've done something. It is too wurmunlimitedish with speed settings set to 10x there.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jaz said:

Thanks a lot for speeding up loading, moving and planting!

I don't really understand the iron from grass though - it is not that hard to find rockfaces to rummage iron, and finding iron means a bit less chance to find more useful items while foraging...

update: on deed loading a bit too instant - shouldn't it be a few seconds instead? Could be a better feedback to see I've done something. It is too wurmunlimitedish with speed settings set to 10x there.

Since crates no longer offset themselves on unload and have to move every time, the instant unload makes this a lot better as now dont have to queue unload and then rem to back up a bit every time and then deal with lag as wagon/cart turns..............just unload when and where you want, it is great, perfect in fact.  Not a big fan of wasting time on things that have no gain whatsoever, just tedium.

WU 10x actions may affect load/unload but i am sure you aware are skill gain actions in general, not really a comparison, simply coincidence.

And the iron will help new players a lot,  IMO they are a lot more important right now than older players and a tiny inconvenience for some (few) players in exchange for a massive (non game-breaking) convenience for new players is totally good trade 

Edited by ClericGunem

• Low quality iron can be found while foraging on grass.

Another good thing that was impemented, now get the new players some better/more starter tools and it's even better

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Lowered height at which fences can be built.

If this is the same as what was released on test, at the same time as this post - then it would appear that the deepest is 14 dirt below water...

Great update we all wish more speed in bad wind....   keep going

Boy am I glad that the village conversion bug was fixed before anyone could abuse it heavily. Hope it works better than when last it was fixed

The puppeteering skill "bar" is also affected? I tried puppeteering on my deed & it went from just starting to "finishing" before I had started my first line... then hung there until I was done talking.  

I did, however, get all the skill ticks I should have through the performance.

99 bugs on the list!

99 bugs on the list!

Take one down and patch it around...

127 bugs on the list!

What does this mean:

• Fix for replacing a lock to gates off deed if a lock is already attached. Note: attaching a lock gives you the ownership of the gate.

Can people replace your locks if the gate is off deed??

Sign in to follow this