Sign in to follow this  
Flubb

Windspears - Quiet coastal deed in the inland of northern Xanadu

Hello inclined reader,

I've been playing and building my deed for quite some time now, but there's still space to be conquered, structures designed and placed, and some roles to be filled.

The deed is carved into the mountainside at the eastern shore of G18, Xanadu, to stretch over 3 levels, with most buildings being at the first one and the third topmost level basically just hosting crops and cattle so far.

Find it here on the community map

Also, here's a small Image Tour to visually supplement my terribly dry descriptions.

Housing

I'm offering a tavern to sleep and cook in an adaequately equipped kitchen for people who want a place to crash to get their bearings in the game, either for new or returning players.

For the more committed residents, space for building can be made by expanding the deed or utilizing the space of existing structures, a lot of things can still change here. This makes this a good opportunity to get into the game as the deed is well established, but still has room for change and improvement to make your own mark here.

Structures

Buildings include:

Kiln : Located handily next to clay patches is a cozy little timber frame building containing a kiln and tools to work with clay.

Forge: A long building containing forges and bulk storage with metals, chests for tools. some forges are a bit cluttered to be honest, but there's definitely enough space for your own needs. There's still space to set up more forges aswell.

Tavern: Provides beds for crashing here at day 1  and beyond. A kitchen with 2 ovens, stocked FSBs and tools (upon request) allows you to make dinner yourself; if you cannot be arsed, I have decent Hot Food Cooking (50+) and will gladly fill the taverns larder with your favourite food that will fill up your CCPF. Also has an empty (or nearly empty) floor to get creative with.

Brewery: Located in the upper floor of the tavern are the means for both producing and storing booze. Adjacent farm crops are connected to the upper entrance via bridge and contain sugar, potato and corn, which can of coruse be replaced partly to cover for the booze you may want to make.

Chapel: A small house for altars of Nahjo, Fo, Paaweelr, and whatever deity you bring along. However, Nahjo is the dominant god as of now and may change to Paaweelr.

Workshop/Storage: The flagship building of the deed, or at least it ought to be. Large storage space directly connected to workshop space to reduce logistics. It is mostly empty thus far, which means it has several floors to set up shop in with storage space directly attached.

Large crops all around: General crops at the shoreline; corn, potato, and sugar for booze at middle height; corn to feed the cows at the top level, which is used mostly for favor sacrifices.

Services

I have 3 toons populating the deed, 2 of them being priests (Radrohn and Tulon) of Nahjo and Paaweelr respectively.

I can provide Carpentry and Pottery services to high ends, smithing to varying degrees (Though Blacksmithing is the only good one, followed by Jewelry Smithing by quite a gap). For other products like weapons and armor of all kinds, you can also contact local alliance members. The priests can perform their respectively enchants with 60+ channelling, or help you gather wood or metals for your own endeavours.

Other assets

There's bisons, horses, sheep, cattle and even hell horses spread over their assigned crops. The crops are also littered with bee hives of +80QL, and they are just getting more! (Send help please, they are taking over)

If you gain my trust to not run off for good with it, there are also 4 wagons runed to store an extra large crate and 2 runed for extra speed and size (BSBs transporters), aswell as 2 knarrs to go on trips with.

Windspears is also connected to the Highway-System to the south, offering routes down to Greymead

Who am I even looking for

Old, new, returning players, preferrably in the european timezone and versed enough in English (or German) to communicate without headaches for either side. Anyone committed to stay for a reasonable time is welcome, someone to fill out roles that are not quite represented right now would be a plus. Tailors and Weaponsmiths in particular, but also Animal Breeders will find a place without local competition here.

I can provide more pictures of structures mentioned here by request, just shoot me a PM here for all inquiries.

Edited by Flubb

Bumping with a complete overhaul of the post from 2 years ago. A lot has changed on the deed and so has the arrangement new citizens would go into, but I'm still (or rather: again) recruiting.