Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Buying Rare, Supreme gold

Attention, Wurmians! I am willing to buy all rare gold you have!

Or at least as many as i can afford.

Why? Because i like shinies, of course! Check your magic chests, check your storage alts, check yo wives, check yo kids, if you want to make some coppers or silvers and help me add more rare gold on this carpet. Details follow (under the carpet).

yMQzLer.png

Rares = 10 copper each

Any QL and weight will do. If the lump/ore has 90+dmg, i will pay 1/2 of the price for it.

CoD to Zigozag without any questions if you've got a few. You might want to leave a post in this thread or PM me prior to sending, but it is not necessary.

If you happen to be an owner of a rather big stock of rare gold, PM me on the forums or ingame to negotiate pickup.

Supremes = 20 copper each

Any QL and weight will do. If the lump/ore has 90+dmg, i will pay 1/2 of the price for it.

CoD to Zigozag without any questions if you've got a few. You might want to leave a post in this thread or PM me prior to sending, but it is not necessary.

If you happen to be an owner of a rather big stock of supreme gold, PM me on the forums or ingame to negotiate pickup.

Fantastics...

Sell them to Vortexxx

Spoiler

If you don't like Vortexxx, go away I can accept these for 50 coppers each, but PM me on forums or ingame first, please.

PS

On 16.02.2016 at 2:18 AM, zigozag said:

Feel free to suggest your price in PM if you don't like mine AND don't want to keep sitting on your gold to the end of days :ph34r:

I will try to keep this updated in time so that I wouldn't run out of funds while you're sending me precious metal.

I do not expect too big supply of these, but if it so happens that i won't be able to pay for a CoD'ed lump, i will return it ASAP and compensate mailing fee if needed.

Edited by zigozag
ores will do too

Feel free to suggest your price in PM if you don't like mine AND don't want to keep sitting on your gold to the end of days :ph34r:

Everytime i bump this thread somewhere in the world a kitten is born.

Come on, Market, get up, get up, Market, get fuxxxxx up! GIIDDDUPPPP

1389188076663.gif

^ Awesome deal, but still... the gold is never enough. Bump!