Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[Released] Bdew Server mods - New mod: Fishy Tweaks - Updated Apr 09

@bdewdo you think it is possible to be able to take the setheight mod a step further and do two things. Allow the rights to be configurable for example give the ability to GM Level 4, and also to set the height of a corner to a specific height.

I can't say enough how much time this is already saving me in its current form. If there is any conceivable way to do a corner this will be the end all be all of highway development. (Of the two I care more about the corner deal than rights, honestly haven't decided if allowing the gm's to have the ability is what I want)

Amazing as always!

On 7/10/2017 at 1:18 AM, ozmods said:

Remove the 'move to center' as its no longer needed, thats part of the game!

One slight problem with that they only added move to center but have not added move to corner, so I've turned the mod back on. Move to center just appears in the options list twice and both seem to work just fine.

• Like 1

Shouldn't be difficult to get rid of move to center and keep move to corner if you wanted.

I've also noticed that the new official move to centre feature does not do any angle correction, this mod does. I'll keep the one in this mod. :)

Hi master bdew

Is level border that what i think/hope? can you make ramps now?

Eject

Any chance to add the ability to input custom ids for vehicles/creatures? I have a few wagon and cart id's I would like to add to the list so they move as fast as the original vehicles. Thanks for keeping the mods updating and for creating new ones for us all.

EDIT:

I got it :-)

Just have to add lines to whatever vehicle or creature you want. Like this:

vehicle@850 = 1.5,-0.7,2500.0,0.04,0,4,21

vehicle@851 = 1.5,-0.7,2500.0,0.04,0,4,21

vehicle@852 = 1.5,-0.7,2500.0,0.04,0,4,21

etc

Edited by Governor

On 7/17/2017 at 9:05 AM, Eject said:

Hi master bdew

Is level border that what i think/hope? can you make ramps now?

Eject

It's the vanilla level border action they added in 1.4, i just made it work with carts etc.

• Like 1

i just tried to download a mod from your list and some clown has reported your mods as "evil" lol meaning if you try to click anything you get a huge page of red flags i'm using firefox

They are evil, they are evil good, red is the new green.

On 7/25/2017 at 9:40 AM, ozmods said:

i just tried to download a mod from your list and some clown has reported your mods as "evil" lol meaning if you try to click anything you get a huge page of red flags i'm using firefox

Just tried with latest firefox and i'm not seeing anything. What exact link are you clicking and what message are you getting? Are you sure it's not your school/workplace/provider/whatever content blocking software being stupid?

This page is taking way too long to load.

Sorry about that. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists.

Fix this please!

I have new server and want some of your mods :) 

On 27 July 2017 at 9:52 PM, bdew said:

Just tried with latest firefox and i'm not seeing anything. What exact link are you clicking and what message are you getting? Are you sure it's not your school/workplace/provider/whatever content blocking software being stupid?

I reported the files were clean, so obviously it was fixed i was using firefox, and it was a bit ago... Bit slow on your behalf ?

On 7/31/2017 at 9:26 AM, Elsa said:

Fix this please!

Sounds like a problem with your computer, not with the mod loading.

On 7/31/2017 at 0:26 PM, Elsa said:

Fix this please!

The mods are hosted on github, if you can't get github to load there isn't much bdew could do about that. Something else is going on.

@bdewWe are having issues keeping Mycelium alive on the server. Could you confirm that aspect of the HotSFixes mod is still working with 1.4.0.1? It isn't something that just started but we haven't had many Lib folks on the server so I haven't reported it until now. We are getting some more folks who want to go Lib so figured I better look into it now.

The only thing my mod changes about mycelium spread is disabling it's rapid removal on PVE servers. If it wasn't working you'd see a very noticeable diagonal lines then checkerboard pattern as it rapidly reverts to grass and all mycelium would be gone in a day or so.

What's your exact setup? Does your server have HotS kingdom area and at least some Lib domain coverage? If myc is being slowly overtaken by other biomes it's likely missing one of those.

@LifesaverM also don't run the mod if your server is PvP like I did. I found the mycelium remained completely static (until absorbed or dug up) when I switched from PvE to PvP. (Forgot about the plug-in.) Disabling it made mycelium grow again on PvP, but then the plug-in isn't designed for PvP. ;)

11 hours ago, bdew said:

The only thing my mod changes about mycelium spread is disabling it's rapid removal on PVE servers. If it wasn't working you'd see a very noticeable diagonal lines then checkerboard pattern as it rapidly reverts to grass and all mycelium would be gone in a day or so.

What's your exact setup? Does your server have HotS kingdom area and at least some Lib domain coverage? If myc is being slowly overtaken by other biomes it's likely missing one of those.

Sorry should have clarified. This is a PvE server, and is homed to Freedom. What you describe is happening the tiles unless 'protected' revert to grass over the course of a day. So if I gather then being homed is a problem because at least a nook of some sort needs to be HotS w/ some Lib domain love?

You don't need anyone to be part of HotS neither does it need to be the home Kingdom. (My server too is freedom by default.)

You just need to be sure the mycelium is in HotS territory and has an altar of libila close enough. (You'd see the message "You feel the presence of Libila." when you get close enough to one of her altars.) The altar quality determines it's effective range.

On 8/22/2017 at 1:16 AM, Adambean said:

You don't need anyone to be part of HotS neither does it need to be the home Kingdom. (My server too is freedom by default.)

You just need to be sure the mycelium is in HotS territory and has an altar of libila close enough. (You'd see the message "You feel the presence of Libila." when you get close enough to one of her altars.) The altar quality determines it's effective range.

Have some free time this week so circling back to this subject. I changed a number of Myc tiles right around the Bone Altar so it obviously has Lib's influence, and I can pull the info on the tiles and confirm her sphere of influence is effective. What I'm not sure about then is how do I influence the HotS aspect.

I get no one needs to be in the HotS kingdom and that the server doesn't have to be HotS homed as I mentioned this server is homed to Freedom. So its still seem to me that it being homed though is the problem since in this setup I don't see how I can satisfy the HotS part of the equation. Or am I missing something?

Yes if the server is Freedom home you won't be able to have HotS domain. I'm not sure what can be done in that case as i never went there... probably will need more modding to remove the kingdom domain restriction.

If it was a non-home server you could just plop down a HotS tower.

So interesting tidbits.... a few weeks ago I put a few Myc tiles down around the unholy altar and gm protected them just because. That worked and a week later one tile had somehow even with the protection reverted to grass so I figure ok whatever.

Next experiment I changed quite a few tiles to Myc this time 3x as many as before and did not protect them but i did plop down a HotS tower. Figured this wouldn't work because well obviously the tower is in Freedom. Guess what? All but one of the Myc tiles I put down a week and a half ago are still there. No idea why but I'm going to try this at another location just because.