Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[Released] Bdew Server mods - New mod: Fishy Tweaks - Updated Apr 09

3 hours ago, Governor said:

How would we go about adding pack action or something else while mounted to better dig mod? I tried adding it in the properties but it did not work. any suggestions would be great.

add ROAD_PACK to the allowWhenMounted line in the config

• Like 1

how about mining while mounted? remember me asking for that, lol.

time to update again boys and girls, the beta has just gone live,

so in your own time lol.

disregard, it was the crop fix, if anyone is still using it with the latest beta DELETE IT, it will cause the mod loader to crash, on loading

Was wondering about that.... so stick to 1.1.2.3 for now until launcher's 1.3 friendly eh 

nah man delete the crop fix and your sweet to go, trust me I thought the same thing.,.

all good here, and your missing out on heaps

G'ah I've been disconnected too long so best ask something stupid than do something stupid:

"Delete the crop fix" ... what am I looking for?

did you download the cropfix mod for 1.3? if you did, then delete it, and it should work straight away, if you didn't then download the latest mod launcher for server, I did and have no problems here

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....................... 

*panics and runs all over server harvesting* 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2016 at 3:10 PM, Onsdag said:

Better digging.... better resource management...?

Hi bdew, I'm loving your mods - thanks!

A couple quick questions/requests. How feasible would it be to extend the functionality of your Better Digging mod to include other resources, and to allow better resource management in general while crafting? What I'm thinking of is 1) allowing chopped trees/logs, mined rocks/ores, and foraged/botanized/harvested resources to go directly into a vehicle/container as is currently implemented for digging, 2) allow crafted materials (e.g. sawing logs into planks) to go directly into a vehicle/container instead of the players' inventory, and 3) allow certain (or all) crafting resources to be dragged directly from a vehicle/container into the crafting window, rather than from the vehicle/container into the player's inventory first and then from there into the crafting window.

In particular these features would be especially helpful when working on large projects that require an absolute ton of resources (guard towers, boats, etc.) as it would save a tremendous amount of hassle from constantly having to drag and drop resources back and forth between inventories. Imagine being able to chop a tree down and having the tree/logs go directly into the vehicle, sawing the logs into planks directly from/into the vehicle, and then using the planks (again directly from the vehicle) to continue building your project. As it stands currently I have to fell trees, chop them into logs, pick them up, transfer them from my inventory into a vehicle (or a container within the vehicle), transport them to base, back into my inventory (small stacks at a time) to craft into planks, back into the vehicle/containers for storage, repeating as often as necessary until all the logs are completed, then over to the construction site to continue building the project by taking the planks out of the vehicle into my inventory (again, small stacks at a time) and then placing them from there into the crafting window, repeating again as often as necessary until the vehicle is out of planks.

I don't know if you saw my previous post in this thread, but I would like to get your input on this idea for expanding the functionality of your wonderful mod. ^^^

On 2/25/2017 at 11:25 PM, bdew said:

Awesome!, thank you very much!

updated to 1.3 I get reconnected every time I touch movables 

Spoiler

at net.bdew.wurm.movetocenter.MoveToCenterHook.makeMoveSubMenuHook(MoveToCenterHook.java:12)

Spoiler

at net.bdew.wurm.movetocenter.MoveToCenterHook.makeMoveSubMenuHook(MoveToCenterHook.java:12)

[08:44:54 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.players.Player: Whiteknightfgm lost link 5 secstologout.
[08:44:54 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer: Accepted player connection: Socket[addr=/121.208.211.204,port=55430,localport=3724]
[08:44:55 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.LoginHandler: /121.208.211.204,Whiteknightfgm successfully reconnected.
[08:45:03 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ChainedBehaviourProvider: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.makeMoveSubMenu(ItemBehaviour.java:8280)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.getBehavioursFor(ItemBehaviour.java:781)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.WrappedBehaviourProvider.getBehavioursFor(WrappedBehaviourProvider.java:136)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ChainedBehaviourProvider.lambda$getBehavioursFor$22(ChainedBehaviourProvider.java:167)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ChainedBehaviourProvider.call(ChainedBehaviourProvider.java:46)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.actions.ChainedBehaviourProvider.getBehavioursFor(ChainedBehaviourProvider.java:167)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.requestActionForItemsBodyIdsCoinIds(BehaviourDispatcher.java:424)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.requestActions(BehaviourDispatcher.java:248)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_REQUEST_ACTIONS(Communicator.java:7259)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2414)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:615)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2439)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

[08:45:03 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Whiteknightfgm:null
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.sendAvailableActions(Communicator.java:17520)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.sendRequestResponse(BehaviourDispatcher.java:324)
    at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.requestActions(BehaviourDispatcher.java:249)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_REQUEST_ACTIONS(Communicator.java:7259)
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2414)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:615)
    at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2439)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

1 hour ago, EarthsDefect said:

Hm that error doesn't make too much sense to me. Can you post the full log please? Maybe something on startup is going wrong and it prevents the mod from initializing correctly?

16 hours ago, Onsdag said:

I don't know if you saw my previous post in this thread, but I would like to get your input on this idea for expanding the functionality of your wonderful mod. ^^^

Hey, sorry, i saw it and wanted to reply but got distracted and forgot about it.

Regarding expanding the functionality to other things, like logs or ores - this is something i want to look into in the future when i have the time. There is no good central place to intercept resources created from various gathering actions, so it has to be done on a case-by-case basis.

Regarding crafting from vehicle inventory - I have tried to get that working, and it doesn't seem to be possible in a reasonable way. I did get it (mostly) working for things that use "continue" with a tool active (so walls, bridges, etc). But for the general case where you need to have an actual material item active - I haven't figured out a way to make it possible for now.

Found something odd today, when right clicking on a stone bench I don't get the move to center/corner option. I've yet to run into an object I couldn't do so with.

Benches are technically vehicles (because you can sit on them), and vehicles can't be moved with this mod.

• Like 1

Well that bites! I mean not moving a vehicle makes sense but not moving furniture *sad face*. I can understand why they are considered vehicles too bad there wasn't another way. Well that explains its thanks @bdew for that insight.

On 2/25/2017 at 11:25 PM, bdew said:

If I may ask, where can I get a list of actions that can be entered into that line?

6 hours ago, Governor said:

If I may ask, where can I get a list of actions that can be entered into that line?

http://pastebin.com/wLr5svvU

That's all the actions it will recognize. I don't really know what actions it will work with correctly, besides those i've put in the default config or posted here, so testing before putting it on a live server is highly recommended.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2017 at 2:45 AM, EarthsDefect said:

have you updated these mods yet for 1.3?

Sorry i missed this question earlier. Yes all mods work with 1.3, most of them didn't need any changes.

5 hours ago, bdew said:

http://pastebin.com/wLr5svvU

That's all the actions it will recognize. I don't really know what actions it will work with correctly, besides those i've put in the default config or posted here, so testing before putting it on a live server is highly recommended.

Thank you so very much! I don't care what everyone else says about you, your OK in my book. ;)

10 hours ago, Elsa said:

Is all these mods updted for 1.3?

I have them all and they all work fine with the update