bdew

[Released] Bdew Server mods - New mod: Waxed Food - Updated Feb 05

Recommended Posts

Hey bdew, now that I've finished my work (for now) with the website, I'm back on track with Ultima Nostalgia. I'm having some issues with Taxidermy though.

 

I've got the latest version of both the server mod launcher (0.33) and of the taxidermy mod (1.4), however I seem to be having issues with the Auxdata 2 state (live versions) of the critters. State 0 works fine, State 1 works fine, but State 2 causes a duplicate of the original and the new state. Upon deleting either of the two, they both are removed.

 

 

Edited by Malena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 10:15 PM, Elsa said:

Is there a way to add so the mod affect Zebras from th creatures mod is faster too?

 

Try adding them by their ID to the config but whether it works or not depends on how the other mod does things. If it doesn't just ask the author of the other mod to add config options for their creatures - this is far easier than making it work between mods.

 

15 hours ago, Malena said:

Hey bdew, now that I've finished my work (for now) with the website, I'm back on track with Ultima Nostalgia. I'm having some issues with Taxidermy though.

 

I've got the latest version of both the server mod launcher (0.33) and of the taxidermy mod (1.4), however I seem to be having issues with the Auxdata 2 state (live versions) of the critters. State 0 works fine, State 1 works fine, but State 2 causes a duplicate of the original and the new state. Upon deleting either of the two, they both are removed.

 

 

 

Is this only when you change their auxdata while on the ground? or under other circumstances too? 
 

If it's only when changing on the ground - that's just how things work, i don't have a way to fix it. Picking them up before changing should prevent it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, bdew said:

Try adding them by their ID to the config but whether it works or not depends on how the other mod does things. If it doesn't just ask the author of the other mod to add config options for their creatures - this is far easier than making it work between mods

Hmm okay. Have been loginf but cant find the ID's. Only Wurm ID but dont think thats it... Will have a look later again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bdew said:

Is this only when you change their auxdata while on the ground? or under other circumstances too? 
If it's only when changing on the ground - that's just how things work, i don't have a way to fix it. Picking them up before changing should prevent it.

 

Yes only when on the ground.

Oh right! I guess this is a feature of the latest updates. In the first version of taxidermy you could change the aux data on the fly when they were already planted or dropped on the ground and all you had to do to refresh was to push, pull, rotate etc. I remember you guiding me to do that to see the change. 

But I guess this was one of the things that changed after what you were explaining earlier with the move from "item-based rendering to creature-based in 1.1". 

It's absolutely no problem to pick them up and do the change while in inventory, sure, if that's how it works now. I just never realized it's intentionally that way now so I spoke up about it :). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be new versions of some of these others, for the new 1.6 WU?  I'm thinking betterfarming, in particular, since it had a version update for beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Batta said:

Will there be new versions of some of these others, for the new 1.6 WU?  I'm thinking betterfarming, in particular, since it had a version update for beta.

Betterfarming seems to work for me on 1.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Elsa said:

Betterfarming seems to work for me on 1.6

Ok thanks Elsa.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Batta said:

Will there be new versions of some of these others, for the new 1.6 WU?  I'm thinking betterfarming, in particular, since it had a version update for beta.

 

everything that had a beta version you need to use that with the release, everything else should work as is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bdew said:

 

everything that had a beta version you need to use that with the release, everything else should work as is.

Sorry bdew, I'm not clear what you mean. Do you mean that I need to use the beta version of the farming mod, as I don't see any non-beta new version. Or am I just racing along too fast, and need to give you a moment to catch up?  :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bdew The taxidermy mod is currently not charging any Karma, even though we have it set to do so. Here are our settings:

 

Spoiler

classname=net.bdew.wurm.taxidermy.TaxidermyMod
classpath=taxidermy.jar
sharedClassLoader=true
# Set to false to disable crafting recipes, only GMs will be able to spawn preserved bodies
addRecipes=true
# Karma cost to create normal preserved body (nothing by default)
normalCost=1000
# Karma cost to create animated body
animatedCost=3000

 

We don't get any error messages or anything. It just allows players to create one without decreasing their Karma by it.

 

EDIT:  Players have to have sufficient karma to create the preserved corpse, but none is actually used.

Edited by Batta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Batta said:

@bdew The taxidermy mod is currently not charging any Karma, even though we have it set to do so. Here are our settings:

 

  Hide contents

classname=net.bdew.wurm.taxidermy.TaxidermyMod
classpath=taxidermy.jar
sharedClassLoader=true
# Set to false to disable crafting recipes, only GMs will be able to spawn preserved bodies
addRecipes=true
# Karma cost to create normal preserved body (nothing by default)
normalCost=1000
# Karma cost to create animated body
animatedCost=3000

 

We don't get any error messages or anything. It just allows players to create one without decreasing their Karma by it.

 

EDIT:  Players have to have sufficient karma to create the preserved corpse, but none is actually used.

 

Are you trying with a non-gm account? it skips the cost for gms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bdew said:

 

Are you trying with a non-gm account? it skips the cost for gms.

Ohhhh, didn't realize that. I was using a low-level GM. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i am getting a weird error that i know is caused by a conflict but no clue which mod is conflicting with action timer but here is the error message

 

Spoiler

[03:10:10 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:345)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$8(ModLoaderShared.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:172)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at javassist.CtClassType.checkModify(CtClassType.java:294)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.instrument(CtBehavior.java:710)
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:225)
    ... 23 more

 

here is the whole log https://pastebin.com/5jsFuc9M

Edited by wipeout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2018 at 6:12 AM, wipeout said:

So i am getting a weird error that i know is caused by a conflict but no clue which mod is conflicting with action timer but here is the error message

 

  Hide contents

[03:10:10 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:345)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$8(ModLoaderShared.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:172)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at javassist.CtClassType.checkModify(CtClassType.java:294)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.instrument(CtBehavior.java:710)
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:225)
    ... 23 more

 

here is the whole log https://pastebin.com/5jsFuc9M

 

This is your problem:

 

[03:10:10 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod JPWM_OffspringNames loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions during phase init

 

That mod is badly written and it's author has been MIA forever. Get rid of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better Farming 1.4 is out 

  • Fixed area farming actions working through some fences that shouldn't have allowed it.
  • Added ability to mass plant and harvest planter racks
    • Pick all - right click a planter rack with harvestable planters,  requires 30 gardening skill (configurable).
    • Plant all - activate a container and click a planter rack with empty pots, requires 50 gardening skill (configurable).
  • Enabled planting in planters for additional items (configurable):
    • Nettles, sassafras, woad, cocoa bean, nutmeg,
    • Blueberry, lingonberry, raspberries
    • All mushrooms

https://github.com/bdew-wurm/betterfarm/releases/tag/v1.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bdew, is it possible to add cave leveling to the list of timer-fixed actions?

Because currently, both flatten and level in caves takes what feels like WO time to complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nekoexmachina said:

@bdew, is it possible to add cave leveling to the list of timer-fixed actions?

Because currently, both flatten and level in caves takes what feels like WO time to complete.

 

Cave flatten/level does use getStandardActionTime so it should apply the speed modifier. It's a bit out of scope for the mod but i agree it could be sped up, i'll think about adding it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bdew said:

Better Farming 1.4 is out 

  • Fixed area farming actions working through some fences that shouldn't have allowed it.
  • Added ability to mass plant and harvest planter racks
    • Pick all - right click a planter rack with harvestable planters,  requires 30 gardening skill (configurable).
    • Plant all - activate a container and click a planter rack with empty pots, requires 50 gardening skill (configurable).
  • Enabled planting in planters for additional items (configurable):
    • Nettles, sassafras, woad, cocoa bean, nutmeg,
    • Blueberry, lingonberry, raspberries
    • All mushrooms

https://github.com/bdew-wurm/betterfarm/releases/tag/v1.4

When configuring the planters, is it possible to use numbers instead of names, as we've done for the MorePotables mod?  It would be easier to just copy and paste the numbers, rather than look up the exact wording of each item we've allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Batta said:

When configuring the planters, is it possible to use numbers instead of names, as we've done for the MorePotables mod?  It would be easier to just copy and paste the numbers, rather than look up the exact wording of each item we've allowed.

 

yes that should work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bdew said:

 

This is your problem:

 


[03:10:10 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod JPWM_OffspringNames loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions during phase init

 

That mod is badly written and it's author has been MIA forever. Get rid of it.

thank you i looked over it a few times but never realized

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bdew said:

WILL NOT WORK ON 1.6.0.0 OR EARLIER VERSIONS

 

Wait, was there a WU update after 1.6?  I am not showing any option to update. Or do you mean something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now