Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[Released] Bdew Server mods - New mod: Fishy Tweaks - Updated Apr 09

3 hours ago, Governor said:

Full list of actions to use while mounted can be found here. Courtesy of @bdew

Number 79 is "NOSPOON"  Gotta wonder what that could be!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Batta said:

Number 79 is "NOSPOON"  Gotta wonder what that could be!

qLYDz7T.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

Movement Tweaks Update 0.4

• Added boatGlobalMultiplier config option - global speed multiplier for boats that's applied after the 255 speed cap in normal calculation.
  • Added boatSeaGodBonus - speed multiplier for boats when captain is follower of a sea god (e.g. Vynora)
  • Requires WU 1.8+

https://github.com/bdew-wurm/movemod/releases/tag/v0.4

Since the 1.8.0.3 update my server will not launch if I keep the customNPC and taxidermy mods.   Are there updates coming for these?  or are they compatible and I'm missing something?

1 hour ago, EmmaGrace said:

Since the 1.8.0.3 update my server will not launch if I keep the customNPC and taxidermy mods.   Are there updates coming for these?  or are they compatible and I'm missing something?

We have these without updating them, and they haven't affected our server.

Ouch,  they each give me a severe error and the server won't even launch unless I take them out.  I guess I'll have to do some research because I'm not sure what would cause that.  

3 hours ago, EmmaGrace said:

Ouch,  they each give me a severe error and the server won't even launch unless I take them out.  I guess I'll have to do some research because I'm not sure what would cause that.  

Often it's either that they are in the wrong location, or that client and server mods are mixed up, or else a conflict with another mod you're using. Since you already had these working, I'm guessing it's a mod conflict. 

For conflicts, we usually just check the server log to see if it mentions any particular mods, then remove all of those and put them back in one by one until something breaks again.

5 hours ago, EmmaGrace said:

Ouch,  they each give me a severe error and the server won't even launch unless I take them out.

Logs?

Bdew, i'm a huge fan of betterdig and use version 0.8-beta16 (i believe that's the current version...).  With the release of Wurm Unlimited 1.8.03, it appears i'm getting an exception in my server log when betterdig is being loaded.  I'm including everything i could find in my server log on this post.  Thank you for everything you do for this community - i use several of your mods and appreciate the time and effort you must put into this.  

[08:11:10 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 1525
[08:11:10 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: die(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: die(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.creatures.ModCreatures.init(ModCreatures.java:243)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod.init(ScriptRunnerMod.java:55)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$8(ModLoaderShared.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:172)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: die(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature
	at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.creatures.ModCreatures.init(ModCreatures.java:199)
	... 24 more

Hello

I have problem with taxidermy.

Log:

[06:42:19 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22767 for itemtemplate bdew.taxidermy.body

[06:42:19 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - reason: Problem running the server - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory.createItemTemplate(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIBIZII)Lcom/wurmonline/server/items/ItemTemplate;

[06:42:19 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - cause: 

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory.createItemTemplate(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIBIZII)Lcom/wurmonline/server/items/ItemTemplate;

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.initialiseItemTemplates(ItemTemplateCreator.java)

at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:778)

at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:120)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:56)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)

at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)

at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1496)

at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:101)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:35)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory.createItemTemplate(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIBIZII)Lcom/wurmonline/server/items/ItemTemplate;

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.ItemTemplateBuilder.build(ItemTemplateBuilder.java:215)

at net.bdew.wurm.taxidermy.CustomItems.registerCorpse(CustomItems.java:46)

at net.bdew.wurm.taxidermy.TaxidermyMod.onItemTemplatesCreated(TaxidermyMod.java:81)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$4(ServerHook.java:89)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.lambda$0(Listeners.java:63)

at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:891)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:61)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnItemTemplatesCreated(ServerHook.java:89)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$2$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:79)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)

... 24 more

6 hours ago, MrLolan said:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory.createItemTemplate(IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIBIZII)Lcom/wurmonline/server/items/ItemTemplate; at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.ItemTemplateBuilder.build(ItemTemplateBuilder.java:215)

8 hours ago, Mithlar said:

Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: die(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169) at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.creatures.ModCreatures.init(ModCreatures.java:199)

You both need to update modlauncher.

Edited by bdew
  • Like 1

I am getting similar errors.  However my modlauncher is controlled by my hosting service.  I will ask if they have updated it.  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, EmmaGrace said:

I am getting similar errors.  However my modlauncher is controlled by my hosting service.  I will ask if they have updated it.  Thanks!

If you're with Pingperfect, they ask you to uninstall then reinstall modlauncher after every WU update. 

We're with GTX, but may be looking to switch.  They ask us to reinstall both the server and the modlauncher, but we don't have access to any of the files,  just a button to activate the modlauncher.  It seems they were still running version 37, so they were two updates behind.  No wonder I was having so much trouble.

10 hours ago, bdew said:

You both need to update modlauncher.

Now is all working.

Hey Bdew, is there any way I can include other actions in to the timer fix mod so I can accelerate some things that seem to ignore my speed settings? I'm an impatient (man)child and some of these things aren't fast enough.

Sorry if this was already asked or posted. I looked but did not see it.

What are the action commands for better farming so the commands can be added to the better dig mod and be done while in a cart?

1 hour ago, Trithian said:

Sorry if this was already asked or posted. I looked but did not see it.

What are the action commands for better farming so the commands can be added to the better dig mod and be done while in a cart?

I was wondering about the commands Farm 3x3, Harvest 3x3, and Harvest & Replant 3x3 in particular, as well.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:16 PM, Trithian said:

On 9/27/2018 at 10:35 PM, Batta said:

I was wondering about the commands Farm 3x3, Harvest 3x3, and Harvest & Replant 3x3 in particular, as well.

Hmm that's not possible at the moment. I'll add a config option for it in better farm itself.

If anyone is using caravan station fork off Bdew's HWportals and need updates let me know. I finally caught up with Bdew on versions and will push the new code up if needed. I believe only Wonders uses it but thought I would offer in case someone else did.

• Like 1

After installing the Highway Portals mod, my server will crash on startup, my modlist is:

Modloader's Announcer

Better Digging

Better Farming

Crop mod

Harvest Helper

Meditate Mod

Server Map

Spell Mod

Do any of these have known conflicts with the Highway Portals mod? Or is there something I'm doing wrong?

24 minutes ago, Yatooma said:

Do any of these have known conflicts with the Highway Portals mod? Or is there something I'm doing wrong?

We have all these mods, but no conflict with Highway Portals.

4 hours ago, Batta said:

We have all these mods, but no conflict with Highway Portals.

Shoot, then maybe something in the config would be causing it to crash?

On 10/13/2018 at 12:40 AM, Yatooma said:

After installing the Highway Portals mod, my server will crash on startup

Logs?

?‍♀️

17 hours ago, bdew said:

Logs?

?‍♀️

After I switched my server to a better machine it works now... So it must have been something with the old machine, IDK what. BUT now that I'm looking at the crafting recipe, where does one obtain Rift Crystals? I thought Rifts weren't a thing in Unlimited