1 minute ago, Eject said:

for a size 20 data 2 need the value  102400 , oh but this is very big ^^

Eject

Ooh i just didnä't understood how it worked.. I will test different setting ^^ 

On 11.1.2018 at 0:18 AM, bdew said:

3 times bigger with freedom islands kingdom:

3*20 = 60 (no need to round)

60*256 = 15360

15360 + 4 = 15364 (4 for freedom islands)

3 times smaller with no kingdom:

1/3*20 = 6.66666... (round it to 7)

7*256 = 1792

and since you don't need a kingdom just use that 1792

You can just make a copy of the calculator, no need to spam me with asking for access :P

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MrLolan said:

Try using material magic, when you making preserved body.

Thank you very much, that did the trick! 

Taxidermy updated to v1.1

• Animated models are now sent to the client as creatures rather than items
    • This will fix with wrong display of horse models and allow more possibilities in the future
    • However, this has 2 negative side effects - size multiplier for animated trophies is effectively limited to x4, and normal push/pull/turn keybinds no longer work on animated models. The later can be worked around by using my action mod and making manual keybinds.
  • Horse and Hell Horse colors are now correctly represented on trophies
  • Fixed spam about not having enough karma for GMs

If you are using my 3D Stuff mod, update it to v0.5 otherwise animated trophies will not work correctly when placed on tables.

The Data2 format has also been changed, with the lower nibble of byte 3 used for horse color. The calculator has been updated to support that. If you made a copy of it - be sure to grab a new one.

https://github.com/bdew-wurm/taxidermy/releases/tag/v1.1

• Like 2

Hello master Bdew =)

If the models now creatures instead of items, can you colorize it and can you mail it like items?

To just use it as trophys i believe items are better or? but you say you have futured plans with the mini creatures ;)

hopefully following minipets (like in guild wars) ^^

awesome mod, thank you

Eject

1 hour ago, Eject said:

Hello master Bdew =)

If the models now creatures instead of items, can you colorize it and can you mail it like items?

To just use it as trophys i believe items are better or? but you say you have futured plans with the mini creatures ;)

hopefully following minipets (like in guild wars) ^^

awesome mod, thank you

Eject

They are still items for all intents and purposes, you can pick them up, mail, trade, etc.

The only thing that changed is how it's represented on the client. Before they were sent as items but had creature models assigned, that caused issues with some more complex models (e.g. horses) that the item rendering system couldn't handle. Now they are sent as creatures which causes the client to use a different rendering system and handle the more complex models correctly.

• Like 1

Could you make a 'small bucket' into a bigger bucket for me, ie more volume lol.. Tried to modify the script fromjoedobo, but it had no effect...

23 hours ago, ozmods said:

Could you make a 'small bucket' into a bigger bucket for me, ie more volume lol.. Tried to modify the script fromjoedobo, but it had no effect...

You mean visually? or it's internal volume? You could use ago's bag of holding mod - it adds a spell that embiggens containers.

Volume. Is what im referring to.. Ive never used 'bag of holding' how does it work?

Bag of holding can be set for all priests to cast, not a GM thing. My community loves it.

• Like 2

so i "took a look" looks like you need to be a priest or something because there is option for me to enlarge it.. so @bdewif you can find some time to make a larger bucket, that'd be great.. if not no worries thanks anyways mate.

On 20 January 2018 at 7:38 AM, bdew said:

New mod: No Damage 

• Not recommended for normal servers!
  • Removes all damage from items, walls, roofs, floors, fences and bridges from all sources.
  • With this mod nothing will ever decay, bashing is impossible (except GMs)
  • Any attempt to damage anything will reset it to 0 damage, unless it's 100 damage in one tick (this is to allow GMs to still remove walls, etc).

Downloads and source code:  https://github.com/bdew-wurm/nodamage/releases

Im having some issues with stuff that ive set to 'no decay' in restrictions, will this stop them from decaying on deed? Example i have a cake tin sitting in a large chest,..it started taking damage...

15 minutes ago, ozmods said:

Im having some issues with stuff that ive set to 'no decay' in restrictions, will this stop them from decaying on deed? Example i have a cake tin sitting in a large chest,..it started taking damage...

Yes it should stop decay. For everything. For ever and ever.

• Like 1