Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[Released] Bdew Server mods - New mod: Fishy Tweaks - Updated Apr 09

This is what I get when starting server:

[06:31:28 EM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\chestclaim.properties
[06:31:28 EM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\chestclaim\chestclaim.jar]

[06:34:44 EM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loaded net.bdew.wurm.chestclaim.ChestClaimMod as chestclaim (unversioned)

When inside the game and I rightclick the chest, there is nothing popping up in the log.

This is what I get as options to do. As you can see from the examine - it has a lock, which is unlocked...but I can't open it.

chest1.jpg

Edited by Jukken

Hmm, why is the lock unlocked? And why you can't open it if it really is? I have no idea what's going on here.

The check that makes that "claim"  entry appear is here - https://github.com/bdew-wurm/chestclaim/blob/master/src/main/java/net/bdew/wurm/chestclaim/ChestClaimAction.java#L52

I would guess that target.isLocked() returns false so it doesn't appear. But then again why can't you open the chest if it's unlocked?

Do you have any other mods that do anything related to treasure chests?

This is due to a bug where the player does not get the action entry for the chest despite it being unlocked. Basically, you actually can open that chest if you send the "act 3" command using bdew's action mod. However, due to a faulty check in the code, you don't get that on the action entry:

try {
                    Item lock = Items.getItem(lockId);
                    if (performer.hasKeyForLock(lock) || target.isOwner(performer)) {
                        if (isTop && !addedOpen) {
                            toReturn.add(Actions.actionEntrys[3]);
                        }
                        if (target.isOwner(performer)) {
                            int sz = -1;
                            if (source.isLock()) {
                                --sz;
                            }
                            toReturn.add(new ActionEntry((short)sz, LoginHandler.raiseFirstLetter(target.getActualName()), target.getActualName()));
                            if (source.isLock()) {
                                toReturn.add(new ActionEntry(78, "Replace lock", "replacing lock"));
                            }
                            toReturn.add(Actions.actionEntrys[102]);
                        }
                    } else if (target.mayAccessHold(performer) && isTop && !addedOpen) {
                    }
                    if (stid == 463) {
                        ItemBehaviour.addLockPickEntry(performer, source, target, lock, toReturn);
                    }
                    break block15;
                }

The action entry for Open is 3. You can see that there is 2 ways to get it.

• Have a key, or be the owner of the object.
  • Have the "mayAccessHold" permission.

@bdewYou can see this code for yourself in the ItemBehaviour.addLockOptions() method. If you'd like to investigate further or perhaps work on a fix for it, it would allow locked chests to occur on PvE servers and players could then unlock & loot them. It would give lockpicking a purpose for PvE and I find that truly worthwhile.

• Like 1

I don't think i've ran into this bug on my server. I'll look again but from what i've seen chests are either:

• Spawning without locks (and so can be opened)
  • Spawning with locked locks (and so get the claim action, after performing it the lock is removed and they can be opened)

If i understand correctly what happens here is that the chest spawns with an unlocked lock, so it can't neither be opened nor claimed, right?

On 11/16/2016 at 10:22 AM, Sindusk said:

t would allow locked chests to occur on PvE servers and players could then unlock & loot them. It would give lockpicking a purpose for PvE and I find that truly worthwhile.

That's kinda the whole purpose of this mod, except it uses the claim action to unlock them, without needing actual lockpicking.

Edited by bdew
  • Like 1

I've seen this bug happen a few times on various servers as well.

bdew i was wondering if you could get the timers for Mining, Digging and similar to respond like chopping wood and ect. think it would be a great addition to your timer fix mod.

On 11/17/2016 at 8:01 PM, bdew said:

That's kinda the whole purpose of this mod, except it uses the claim action to unlock them, without needing actual lockpicking.

Would it be possible to add a configuration setting to allow chests to be lockpicked instead of claimed?

On 11/22/2016 at 3:29 AM, Sindusk said:

Would it be possible to add a configuration setting to allow chests to be lockpicked instead of claimed?

I'll look into it when i get the time, but i'm super busy right now...

On 11/21/2016 at 11:30 AM, Twitching said:

bdew i was wondering if you could get the timers for Mining, Digging and similar to respond like chopping wood and ect. think it would be a great addition to your timer fix mod.

On 11/21/2016 at 3:01 AM, Hakameda said:

Leveling actions in caves do not seem to be affected

All those aren't actually covered by the timer fixes because they are affected by the speed multiplier of the server. The actions i covered are specifically those that weren't affected by the setting at all.

That being said i do know that some actions still have a speed cap that's kinda annoying on high-speed servers, and i might make a separate mod for that... when i'm less busy.

Edited by bdew

Push to center doesn't work for benches (Both wood and stone) for some reason, least not on the server I play on.

On 11/16/2016 at 0:22 AM, Sindusk said:

This is due to a bug where the player does not get the action entry for the chest despite it being unlocked. Basically, you actually can open that chest if you send the "act 3" command using bdew's action mod. However, due to a faulty check in the code, you don't get that on the action entry:

try {
                    Item lock = Items.getItem(lockId);
                    if (performer.hasKeyForLock(lock) || target.isOwner(performer)) {
                        if (isTop && !addedOpen) {
                        }
                        if (target.isOwner(performer)) {
                            int sz = -1;
                            if (source.isLock()) {
                                --sz;
                            }
                            toReturn.add(new ActionEntry((short)sz, LoginHandler.raiseFirstLetter(target.getActualName()), target.getActualName()));
                            if (source.isLock()) {
                                toReturn.add(new ActionEntry(78, "Replace lock", "replacing lock"));
                            }
                            toReturn.add(Actions.actionEntrys[102]);
                        }
                    } else if (target.mayAccessHold(performer) && isTop && !addedOpen) {
                    }
                    if (stid == 463) {
                        ItemBehaviour.addLockPickEntry(performer, source, target, lock, toReturn);
                    }
                    break block15;
                }

The action entry for Open is 3. You can see that there is 2 ways to get it.

• Have a key, or be the owner of the object.
  • Have the "mayAccessHold" permission.

@bdewYou can see this code for yourself in the ItemBehaviour.addLockOptions() method. If you'd like to investigate further or perhaps work on a fix for it, it would allow locked chests to occur on PvE servers and players could then unlock & loot them. It would give lockpicking a purpose for PvE and I find that truly worthwhile.

Ok, so it seems I have this bug on my server.  Only way I've figured out how to open is by upgrading to GM.  Is there maybe a work around where I could simply force lock all treasure chests, which should then give the claim option, or force all treasure chests to have permissions for "everyone"? Maybe a key bind for claim, even though it isn't on the menu?

Timerfix seems to crash the server on startup.

SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:326)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$5(ModLoaderShared.java:113)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:111)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at javassist.CtClassType.checkModify(CtClassType.java:294)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.instrument(CtBehavior.java:710)
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:216)
    ... 23 more

3 hours ago, Jayren said:

com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen

Probably some other mod causing the class to get frozen by accessing it directly (not with JA) in loading phase... please post the full server log.

[09:00:18 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.21-c34b1f1
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/movetocenter.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/movetocenter/movetocenter.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/bagofholding.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/bagofholding/bagofholding.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/betterdig.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/betterdig/betterdig.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/serverpacks.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/serverpacks/serverpacks.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/JPWM_ModGuiManager.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/JPWM_ModGuiManager/JPWM_ModGuiManager.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/harvesthelper.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/harvesthelper/harvesthelper.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/boatmod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/boatmod/boatmod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/prospectmod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/prospectmod/prospectmod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/salvemod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/salvemod/salvemod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/JPWM_OffspringNames.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/JPWM_OffspringNames/JPWM_OffspringNames.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/bulkmod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/bulkmod/bulkmod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/spellmod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/spellmod/spellmod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/meditatemod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/meditatemod/meditatemod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/timerfix.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/timerfix/timerfix.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/inbreedwarning.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/inbreedwarning/inbreedwarning.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/fixguards.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/fixguards/fixguards.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/movemod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/movemod/movemod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/hitchingpost.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/hitchingpost/hitchingpost.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod hitchingpost loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTypes during phase load
[09:00:19 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod hitchingpost loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.MiscConstants during phase load
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/sacrificemod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/sacrificemod/sacrificemod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/creatureagemod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/creatureagemod/creatureagemod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/announcer.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/announcer/announcer.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/bountymod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/bountymod/bountymod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods/cropmod.properties
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods/cropmod/cropmod.jar]
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bagofholding.BagOfHoldingMod: spellCost: 30
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bagofholding.BagOfHoldingMod: spellDifficulty: 20
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bagofholding.BagOfHoldingMod: spellCooldown: 300000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bagofholding.BagOfHoldingMod: effectModifier: 10
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: overrideClayWeight = 20
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: digToVehicle = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: dredgeToShip = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelToVehicle = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: digToCrates = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: digToDragged = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelToDragged = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromVehicle = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromDragged = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromCrates = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromGround = true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: allowWhenMounted = LEVEL, FLATTEN, FLATTEN_BORDER, DIG
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: serverPort: 0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: publicServerAddress: null
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: publicServerPort: 0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: internalServerAddress: null
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: allowMountedHarvest: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: enableSeasonsCommand: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: enableSeasonsMotd: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod: cancelShipWindEffect: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod: allSwim: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod: leadThroughEmbark: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.prospectmod.ProspectMod: canFindOreUnderground: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.salvemod.SalveMod: nameByPower: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO com.jpiolho.wurmmod.offspringnames.ModOffspringNames:  
    replaceBuiltInNames: true
    checkDuplicate: true
    namingTag: true
    namingTagCrafting: true
    allowHorse: true
    allowCowBull: true
    nameMethod: 1

[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bulkmod.BulkMod: ignoreTemp: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: removePriestRestrictions: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: favorLimit: 90
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: allowAllSpells: false
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: allowLightSpells: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: unlimitedPrayers: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: noPrayerDelay: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: autoPassSkillChecks: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: noMeditateDelay: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: noMeditateDistance: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: unlimitedMeditations: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: pathLevelDelayMultiplier: 0.5
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: useCustomTime: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: customTime: 300
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: pathChangeDelay: 86400000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: maxLevel: 13
[09:00:19 AM] INFO TimerFix: Enabled Patches: FLATTEN,SPELLS,DESTROY,PRAY,SACRIFICE,SOW,MEDITATE,ALCHEMY,IMPROVE,MISC
[09:00:19 AM] INFO TimerFix: Spell blacklist: 
[09:00:19 AM] INFO TimerFix: minSpellTimer: 2
[09:00:19 AM] INFO TimerFix: minPickTimer: disabled
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: weightLimit = 7000.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: slowWeight = 2000.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: encumberedWeight = 3500.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: cantMoveWeight = 7000.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: playerSpeedMultiplier = 1.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: enableBoatHitching = false
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: creatureSpeedMultiplier = 1.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 9 Vehicle Overrides:
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 850 -> maxSpeed=1.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 windImpact=0 loadDistance=4 skillNeeded=21.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 853 -> maxSpeed=1.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 windImpact=0 loadDistance=4 skillNeeded=20.10
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 490 -> maxSpeed=5.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=10 loadDistance=6 skillNeeded=19.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 539 -> maxSpeed=1.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 windImpact=0 loadDistance=4 skillNeeded=20.10
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 491 -> maxSpeed=5.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=30 loadDistance=6 skillNeeded=20.10
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 540 -> maxSpeed=2.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-2.00 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=80 loadDistance=12 skillNeeded=22.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 541 -> maxSpeed=3.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-2.00 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=60 loadDistance=12 skillNeeded=21.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 542 -> maxSpeed=4.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=50 loadDistance=8 skillNeeded=23.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 543 -> maxSpeed=3.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-2.00 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=70 loadDistance=12 skillNeeded=24.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 20 Creature Overrides:
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 64 -> maxSpeed=30.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=21.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 3 -> maxSpeed=17.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=19.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 37 -> maxSpeed=20.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=24.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 103 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 104 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 40 -> maxSpeed=20.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=24.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 12 -> maxSpeed=20.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=23.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 16 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 17 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 49 -> maxSpeed=17.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=23.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 18 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 83 -> maxSpeed=32.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=31.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 19 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 21 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=26.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 89 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 58 -> maxSpeed=11.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=2499.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=25.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 90 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 59 -> maxSpeed=17.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=25.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 91 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:00:19 AM] INFO MoveMod: 92 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:00:19 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod movemod loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BdewVehicleOverride during phase configure
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.sacrificemod.SacrificeMod: boneChance: 100
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod: increaseGrowthUntilAge: 8
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod: increaseGrowthTimer: 259200
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod: excludedTemplates: boar_fo,zombie,worg,gorilla_magranon,skeleton,hyena_libila
[09:00:19 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod creatureagemod loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateIds during phase configure
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.announcer.AnnounceMod: announcePlayers: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.announcer.AnnounceMod: announceMaxPower: 0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: skillGainForBred: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: increasedBounties: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: outOfThinAir: false
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: critterNoBounties: false
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: payBountyToBank: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: bountyMultiplier: 1.0
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: bredMultiplier: 0.1
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cow_Brown_Bounty: 100
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Wolf_Black_Bounty: 300
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Troll_Bounty: 1000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bear_Brown_Bounty: 600
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rat_Large_Bounty: 200
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lion_Mountain_Bounty: 300
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cat_Wild_Bounty: 200
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Red_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Green_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Black_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_White_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Forest_Giant_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Unicorn_Bounty: 300
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cyclops_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Goblin_Bounty: 300
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Mother_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Bounty: 500
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Goblin_Leader_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Troll_King_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Boar_Fo_Bounty: 700
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Anaconda_Bounty: 1000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Gorilla_Magranon_Bounty: 700
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hyena_Libila_Bounty: 700
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bear_Black_Bounty: 500
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cave_Bug_Bounty: 250
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Pig_Bounty: 100
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hen_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Chicken_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bull_Bounty: 150
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Calf_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dog_Bounty: 150
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rooster_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Deer_Bounty: 100
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Pheasant_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lava_Spider_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lava_Creature_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Crocodile_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Scorpion_Bounty: 600
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Horse_Bounty: 150
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Foal_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sea_Serpent_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Shark_Huge_Bounty: 500
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bison_Bounty: 300
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Horse_Bounty: 250
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Hound_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Scorpion_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Black_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Green_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Blue_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_White_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Seal_Bounty: 400
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Tortoise_Bounty: 400
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Crab_Bounty: 400
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sheep_Bounty: 100
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Blue_Whale_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Seal_Cub_Bounty: 200
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dolphin_Bounty: 200
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Octopus_Bounty: 200
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lamb_Bounty: 50
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Ram_Bounty: 100
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Red_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Blue_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Fog_Bounty: 800
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_One_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_Two_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_Three_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_Four_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Demon_Sol_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Deathcrawler_Minion_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spawn_Uttacha_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Son_Of_Nogump_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drakespirit_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Eaglespirit_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Vynora_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Magranon_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Fo_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Libila_Bounty: 10000
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Fierce_StatusMultiplier: 1.5
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Angry_StatusMultiplier: 1.4
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Raging_StatusMultiplier: 1.6
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Slow_StatusMultiplier: 0.95
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Alert_StatusMultiplier: 1.2
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Greenish_StatusMultiplier: 1.7
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lurking_StatusMultiplier: 1.1
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sly_StatusMultiplier: 0.8
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hardened_StatusMultiplier: 1.3
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Scared_StatusMultiplier: 0.85
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Diseased_StatusMultiplier: 0.9
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Champion_StatusMultiplier: 1.7
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod: disableWeeds: true
[09:00:19 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod: extraHarvest: 0
[09:00:20 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: Vars are act=11 insta=17 counter=10 type=16
[09:00:20 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: First check matched start=309 next=362 endif=2050
[09:00:20 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: sendActionControl patched at 1272
[09:00:20 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: Second check matched start=1303 next=1317 endif=2059
[09:00:20 AM] INFO MoveToCenter: Installed makeMoveSubMenu hook on line 7520
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getNumItemsNotCoins digging override at line 954
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed canCarry digging override at line 960
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getFreeVolume digging override at line 966
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1577
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1579
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1601
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1613
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getNumItemsNotCoins flattening override at line 1270
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed canCarry digging flattening at line 1271
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem flattening hook at line 1283
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in useDirt at line 1222
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in useDirt at line 1224
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in checkUseDirt at line 1137
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in checkUseDirt at line 1138
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 393
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 395
[09:00:20 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 1355
[09:00:20 AM] INFO com.jpiolho.wurmmod.offspringnames.ModOffspringNames: Loaded 3 generic names, 1 male names and 1 female names.
[09:00:20 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod JPWM_OffspringNames loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions during phase init
[09:00:20 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod JPWM_OffspringNames loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionTypes during phase init
[09:00:20 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod JPWM_OffspringNames loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionEntry during phase init
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyWall 4389
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyWall 4390
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFence 2671
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFence 2672
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFloor 3920
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFloor 3921
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems destroyItem 5514
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems destroyItem 5515
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileDirtBehaviour action 186
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileDirtBehaviour action 187
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 787
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 788
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 883
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 884
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1000
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1006
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1009
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1017
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1024
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1033
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1041
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1046
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.players.Cults meditate 328
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.players.Cults meditate 335
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems smear 8225
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems createOil 8338
[09:00:20 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems createSalve 8415
[09:00:20 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:326)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$5(ModLoaderShared.java:113)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:111)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen
    at javassist.CtClassType.checkModify(CtClassType.java:294)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.instrument(CtBehavior.java:710)
    at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:216)
    ... 23 more

ok looks like it is the JPWM_OffspingNames mod.  I disabled it and the server now loads.

As some of you might have noticed, i wasn't very active around here reticently.

Due to various reasons, including RL, other obligations, being bored with Wurm and lack of progress/communication from CC I have decided to take a break from WU modding (and Wurm in general).

I might come back and update mods if/when a new version comes out and breaks them.

If anyone wants to take over any of my mods, you have my blessings. All the code is open source and is on GitHub.

• Like 2

Take care, bdew. :-) Thanks for your modding work for WU!

• Like 1

Small mod to fix crops not growing in 1.3 alpha: [download removed]

Edit: As of 1.3.1.1 beta, this is not needed and will cause issues, remove it.

Edited by bdew
  • Like 3

On 2016-02-13 at 8:52 PM, bdew said:

Allows dirt from digging/flattening/leveling/dredging to go into a vehicle being dragged or ridden. If there are crates in it's cargo - it can automatically go into those.

Something that is kinda boring is that rare goes in crates too. And removes the rarity....

8 hours ago, Elsa said:

Something that is kinda boring is that rare goes in crates too. And removes the rarity....

Hm, right. I'll see about fixing that when i get the time.

[16:47:25] You have a moment of inspiration...
[16:47:25] You dig a hole.
[16:47:25] You put the heap of sand in the small crate in your large cart.

How would we go about adding pack action or something else while mounted to better dig mod? I tried adding it in the properties but it did not work. any suggestions would be great.

Edited by Governor