bdew

Otherlands PVE Cluster [10x/10x][Modded][Freedom+HotS]

On 11/13/2019 at 10:05 PM, lokitheweaver said:

Hate to keep cluttering this thread with questions, but what are the ethical norms for the server? I see stuff that appears to be dropped by players but sometimes I get a message that picking up anything is theft / bad karma / illegal; other times something is clearly a part of a deed and my guess is the deed owner sets permissions; but I also found things like a small plot of wheat - no deed. I did not think cutting the wheat would have a big impact, since it will just re-grow, but did not do it, since it might be considered bad.

If something looks abandoned, not on deed and no signs of recent activity nearby - it's fair game.

You can also use the help channel in game / discord (they are connected) for questions, usually either myself or someone else will be around to answer.

Server Update – 22/11/2019

• Halloween event is over, existing ominous gravestones will remain in game until cleared but new ones will no longer spawn.
  • Fixed a bug with moving village tokens that caused them to become invisible when moved over a long distance.
    • If you have a token that’s currently invisible you’ll need to move it again for it to become visible.
  • Like 2

Fashionably attired in scavenged dragon scale, hand-crafted pumpkin helmet and matching pumpkin shoulder pads, Skitterbrook - pictured here on his faithful worg Packbleeder - is all ready for tomorrow's dragon hunt.

ySLRt1j.jpg

• Like 1

Server Update - 21/12/2019

• Added this year’s christmas present
    • You will be able to receive it from Santa or christmas trees starting the afternoon on the 23rd
  • Added “Joong Bong Banger” title for 100 staff skill – grats Redock!
  • Added new item: Crown of protection
    • Made and improved with jewelry smithing (check recipe window for full recipe)
    • Provides protection similar to a great helm
  • Added new item: Wolf helmet
    • Made and improved with plate smithing (wolf rug + great helm)
    • Keeps the material of helm and it’s properties

1LI3MzK.png
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa and julbords are now available at each spawn town and you can get your presents!

The present for this year is a Festive Chest – a special bigger and cooler version of a magic chest, and it comes with a new snowman inside!

This snowman when placed on your land will produce a snowball once in a while… and sometimes other items too.

OZhx8J9.png

Edited by bdew
  • Like 3

Server Update – 10/01/2020

• Added new command /deeds – shows all villages you are in on all servers and how much upkeep they have left
  • Added “Amytis Theophrastus” title for 100 gardening – grats ladybug!
  • Fixed a bug that caused xmas snowmans sometimes to not display their snowballs correctly
  • Fixed rift decoration voucher not allowing selecting Rift stone 3/4

TqltBW8.png

• Like 2