Sign in to follow this  
bdew

Otherlands PVE Cluster [10x/10x][Modded][Freedom+HotS]

Server Update - 26/05/2017

• New legacy items on traders - Sculpting Wand and Snow Lantern.
  • Creature cap increased from 30000 to 36000 and aggressive creature ratio increased from 30% to 50%.
  • Random creature spawn tables have been re-shuffled to make more diversity in spawns.

Also today we had a nice dragon hunt on the HotS server ....

wurm.20170527.2304_4.jpg

... And then went and made a mess on the rift island...

wurm.20170528.0045.jpg

Server Update 02/06/2017

• Infected trees and bushes can now be harvested when in season
    • Note: Vanilla client will not display them as harvestable when hovered. You can use my tooltip mod and toggle "showSpecialTreesHarvestable" to true.
  • Lovely Grove ability now works on infected trees and bushes
  • Added new spell - Cleanse - available to all priests above 50 faith. Can only be cast on deed that you own or have terraforming permission. Removes all mycelium on deed and cures infection from trees and bushes.
  • Zombies now live much longer.
  • Bonus jewelry can now be deactivated which will remove the bonus and stop consuming charges. Upon reactivation a charge will be consumed if more than an hour passed since the last charge was used.
  • Bonus jewelry can now be recharged using Valrei items along with gems (the random named items dropped by Valrei creatures), at 1 hour per item, regardless of QL.
  • Bonus jewelry recharging is now faster and causes less damage to the item.

Server update - 16/06/2017

• Avalon is open!
  • Dragons difficulty increased a bit
  • Scale and hide drops scaling tweaked, bigger groups will get even more now, while small/solo will get significantly less
  • New creature added: Firecat
Server Update - 20/06/2017
  • Rite of Spring will now give sleep bonus to all followers of the same deity as the caster, including offline players. 
  • Fixed a bug that could be abused to load items on the edge of deeds without load permission. 
  • Animal token fixes: 
    • Redeeming tokens in caves will no longer teleport the animal to the surface. 
    • Animals redeemed on deed should be possible to lead by the owner, regardless of deed permissions. 
    • Naming of the tokens is less stupid. 
  • Meditation rugs can now be planted.
Edited by bdew
  • Like 1

I’ve added skill ranking pages for both Avalon and the main servers.

Information in those pages will be updated every few hours.

New beta for Wurm Unlimited is out on steam!

Changes - HERE

Test server is currently up. To log into it you'll need to opt into the beta on steam then select it in the launcher.

image.png

If you run into any issues please report them on the forum thread.

If you haven't read this thread yets you should. 

This server in does not fit my playstyle as a PvP ###### but the sheer volume of content and the level of commitment I see here that bdew has created, managed and released for free makes even my stubborn head want to try here(I. When I return home).

Straight up +1

Read it! 

No really, read it!

• Like 1

Server Update - 30/06/2017

• Wooden light (1 handed) spear damage reduced by 20%, speed increased by 25%, parry chance reduced by 70%
  • Metal light (1 handed) spear damage increased by 30%, parry chance reduced by 70%
  • Fixed RoS message in area history. For real this time.

yo u been on mah facebook bro thats my pic 

xD

Edited by Firecat

As the last drake on Avalon falls - the magic shroud that was preventing mortals from traveling between it and the other islands is dissipating and ancient long-closed portals are coming back to life...

Thank you all for participating in this event and i hope you had fun.

Avalon is now connected to the rest of the cluster and reachable by boat or portals.

nexus.png

Due to a mistake on my part there was a problem with custom items when traveling to/from Avalon.

I did some emergency maintenance and fixed all the problems... i hope.

If you are still having any issues with items after traveling to/from Avalon - please open a support ticket or contact me.

Server update - 04/07/2017

• Updated to WU 1.4.0.1
  • Clad reinforced walls can be built from cart
  • New trader item – Bridge reconstruction contract – can be used to change the material of a bridge (excluding rope and wood bridges)

Server update - 06/07/2017

• Fixed issue with piping kits disappearing from wells/fountains.
  • Added a message that says a piping kit is installed on examine (It is connected to a water source with some piping.)
  • Note: The fix is not retroactive. If you've lost an installed kit and want it back - contact me ingame or open a /support ticket.

Server Update – 14/07/2017

• Leveling tile borders now works from cart
  • Removed double “move to center” option
  • Reinforcing cave floors action will not show up with incorrect item active (use a mallet)
  • Cooldown on Shadow Gift reduced to match Genesis

A good server that deserves a bump :D Excellent professional server administration. Features fast skill/action speeds and custom mods.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Server update 01/09/2017 - Shoulder pads are here!

• Added 13 craftable shoulder pads types
  • The shoulder pads are divided into 4 groups that give different bonuses (see below)
  • You can equip both shoulder pads of the same type and the bonus will stack, or mix and match from different types
  • All shoulder pads can be improved and repaired
  • Check the recipe window in game for recipes
  • Some types have different left/right item, and some can be worn on either shoulder
  • 4 additional types (crafted, boar, skull and human skull) will be added in the future

See here for list of shoulder pads with images and bonuses

Server Update - 27/10/2017

• Updated to WU 1.5.2.1 (compatible with all 1.5.x.x clients)
  • Updated server modloader (fixing issue with some actions)
  • Added Woman vs Snake statue to HotA Voucher

newhota.png

Edited by bdew
  • Like 1

Awesome job on this server cluster Bdew, I'm playing on Avalon now and I dont see me going to any other server EVER !

Hah an awesome picture :P

I guess since most of the server has now been eaten by myc they don't have a whole lot of places to spawn so they all concentrate over there...

Server Update - 01/12/2017

• Added rift decoration voucher to traders, costs 20s, can be redeemed for decorative rift items.
  • Repeating server notifications will no longer be broadcasted to twitter, reducing the spam there.
  • Added a new christmas gift, but you will have to wait till christmas for more details:P
  • Added discord integration with the ingame global chat.

ROUYAss.png

Edited by bdew
  • Like 2