Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Warning to all the players buying ebonaura goods

Ok apparently some people are reading impaired.

Yes there are applications from most of Ebonaura on our website, yes that will mean them being accepted as members of MR.

No that does not mean they are abandoning the kingdom of Ebonaura, no it does not mean Ebonaura will be disbanding.

This thread was made by someone who saw the applications and made a stupid assumption without any background information knowing it would incur some flaming and trolling and get a good laugh out of it. Either that or he really thinks he's smart enough to make predictions and declare them truth. Either way the OP should not be believed or trusted.

If you want to know what MR and Ebonaura are actually up to, the truth behind this. We are accepting applications.

• Like 4

Let's be honest, I have tons of ebo goods that I can sell at this time. 
But I am not the kind of guy who uses "magic walls" for many battles to kill foes and when everyone knows about it makes a forum post to "inform" players (LOL), so am just gonna post it right out, I lost my time in getting all those wagons but meh.

I hope people appreciate it, if they don't, well whatever they are people lol.

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

MR & Ebonora the most spoken about kingdoms in the game. Jimmies rustled left right and centre

Just now, Redd said:

MR & Ebonora the most spoken about kingdoms in the game. Jimmies rustled left right and centre

kingdom*

• Like 1

I still do not know why MR are jumping so much over the post. I do not want any trolling on this post please. I simply want people to wait a bit till kingdom stuff are permanent in game and then I will sell my ebo goodies to them.
This is all the thread is about, ebonaura will disband or not, time will tell that.

A kingdom whose all players are leaving cannot survive long on chaos, and even if it does, there is nothing wrong in waiting till the items are permanent or things are settled.

Again, not sure why MR/ebonaura are jumping on their chairs so much about the thread. Call it an assumption of mine or too much insider info, I am taking all this BS for the rest of our playerbase. (am i god? yes) Please refrain from trolling on my thread.

Edited by Hashirama
highlighted some crucial stuff

Have you been in JK before?

If so you may hold some form of record of being kicked out of every kingdom on chaos.

33 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Ok apparently some people are reading impaired.

Yes there are applications from most of Ebonaura on our website, yes that will mean them being accepted as members of MR.

No that does not mean they are abandoning the kingdom of Ebonaura, no it does not mean Ebonaura will be disbanding.

This thread was made by someone who saw the applications and made a stupid assumption without any background information knowing it would incur some flaming and trolling and get a good laugh out of it. Either that or he really thinks he's smart enough to make predictions and declare them truth. Either way the OP should not be believed or trusted.

If you want to know what MR and Ebonaura are actually up to, the truth behind this. We are accepting applications.

Go cry to Rolf for more champion lives.

despite all the shitty politics you all are trying to bring into this, we still have no news from Devs about stuff from PMKs.. Atm I believe there is  99.99% (its wurm, everything is possible) chance that if kingdom falls right now, it will revert to the template. We do not even know whether anyone is working on it or not, since we had few movement issues recently...

• Like 1

Hopefully they are still looking at it, here is a post from 2 weeks back

---------------------------------------------------

A kingdoms passing

This week we all received the news that the HOTS pmk  Black Legion, on Chaos has been disbanded and removed. Black Legion was founded in early 2014, and was of course the kingdom with the widely recognised black banners and wagons. We congratulate The Empire of Mol Rehan for their vidtory in draining the final deed as well as the other kingdoms for clashes in the past, and wish those from the Black Legion good luck in their revenge!

We're also aware that there are issues with the banners/wagons reverting and losing the Black Legion design, we're looking at how this can be avoided, but currently do not have an answer as to whether it is possible, or will be done.

when you get older you learn not to assume anything, or you will just look stupid.

OMG people crap talking and slating each other on the chaos forum...that never happens!

13 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

OMG people crap talking and slating each other on the chaos forum...that never happens!

For once, it's not the Chaos forum :P

But anyway, disband or not, PMK items should stay in the game. Need moar coding fixes!

• Like 1