Sign in to follow this  
Honeysolo

Setting Up Cross Server Portal Help?

Hello,

I'm attempting to link my PvE server to my PvP server. I have the epic portal, but I can't figure out how to link them across servers. Can anyone help?

Not possible to use at the moment

each server name, is checked specifically by the server code, and cant be changed. Keenan was working on changing the code or making a mod but i think that has gone to the back burners for now.

Someone posted a mission example which could be used as a portal. Forget exactly which forum it was in but it looked like it would serve your purpose.

I read up on those and it looked like it was only on the same server... Will look again. Thanks for your help!

Assuming this is just an alternative to sailing across and the characters stay the same, the portals are what you need. Each portal points to a specific server Id so you will likely have to change your ids to match the ones in the code. I did make some progress on a portal mod but stopped working on it as Keenan will undoubtedly do a better job of it. If he has put this on hold I'll try to finish mine and publish it. 

• Like 1