Sign in to follow this  
Ravenhost

Undead, vermin, abandoned places and wild caves.

Wurm is player generated place and but that doesn`t mean it should be totally 100% that. There are might be some events that will bring some diversity and surprise to peaceful or not wurmian life. So here are my suggestions: 

1. Undead creatures.  Is there a reason why that is not implemented yet? You kill a creature, leave the corpse... and then you`ll have to kill it again! Or when you die and leave your corpse rotting to 100 dmg... and then you`ll suddenly meet a dead person walking around.

2. Keep away from that decayed house. While some players leave Wurm and leave their deeds to decay... you can make that a feature! :D I keep bumping into abandoned decayed deeds. I assemble a scavenging team and take whatever is not nailed to the floor. But what if that would be dangerous? Not just free stuff lying around but an undead corpse lurking around. Or just rats around that full fsb. 

3. Wild caves.  Oh an abandoned mine!  There might be a gold vein there... oh no, its a bear`s den. Yeah, why animals live in that birchwood rock pile on the road while they can live in caves?

• Like 2

Vaguely recall suggesting haunted ruins, especially in areas with large scale pvp fights over time.

Plus don't even need to use just zombies, ghost creatures and models are already ingame.

Outlaws, bandits, "rogue templars" could all lurk in ruins.  I like adding more fun to the decay.

+1 to OP

Just now, Wurmhole said:

Outlaws, bandits, "rogue templars" could all lurk in ruins.  I like adding more fun to the decay.

+999999 to these ideas ^ especially templars... perhaps a new spawn item that uses token gfx that spawns "rouge templars" to protect what used to be the deed, and the spawn item would originate where the original token was?