Sign in to follow this  
Onyr

Issue with patch notes - Fix so cannot surface mine next to a fence [Fixed]

Recent patch notes state you cannot mine near a fence now.  Is it intended at this distance?

You cannot now surface mine near a fence, not just on a corner where you would alter the fence.

Edit:  Player with this issue states they were surface mining that spot earlier, and now they cannot, and also the castle is pink as shown.

Spoiler

KZNEd3h.jpg

Spoiler

vbJj0yN.jpg

• Like 1

Wow that's just wrong....

i realy don't see why it was changed, in thought is was an intended feature to help mine down mountains, glad i got my use out of it while i could.

Thanks Onyr for logging this on my behalf when I wasn't in a position to do it for myself.

I invite any GM/dev to come to Bouncy Castle to see that the current situation can't have been intended.

Is it the same in every direction from the fence? I'm wondering if there's just some dumb off-by-one error in the code.

I will check the situation at as many compass points as I can, which won't be all due to lack of rock all the way around.

The problem exists in the two directions I'm able to test: facing East towards a wall ,and facing South towards a wall.

4 hours ago, thunderclown said:

The problem exists in the two directions I'm able to test: facing East towards a wall ,and facing South towards a wall.

How far away is it wrong?

Which way is fence?

one side of the tile is fence and i'm mining down the opposite side of the tile.  except now i can't.

Exo, Bouncy Castle.  you can't miss it.

Edited by thunderclown