Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Retrograde hired

Congrats again Retro!

Looking forward to what you can and will accomplish for wurm now!

Very great choice Rolf.

• Like 1

Grats, well deserved, specially after deal with me on my grumpy days :-P  Least ya get paid now to put up with my crap , haha!

Translation: We're paying him now, so we can be less lenient with the whip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyson said:

Join Mol rehan today!
This is a chaos thread right?

every thread is pretty much chaos thread

• Like 1

Congratulations to Code Club for getting such an outstanding employee and yay for us! Retrograde has been great in the PR role and it's so good to know that he will be with us for a while now!

On 2016-02-10 at 2:28 PM, Rolf said:

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce to you all that we have decided to hire Retrograde in the role of Community Relations Coordinator. Retrograde has been working with us as a Public Relations Assistant since 2014, and as Community Relations Coordinator since the end of last year, assisting in managing press contacts, community relations, marketing and promotion of Wurm Online and Wurm Unlimited among other things.

This position allows him to represent Code Club and Wurm officially, which will provide greater contact with media and community sources as well as ensuring a high level of availability, allowing us to cover daily and emergency situations and help the game grow with as much communication as possible.

I am sure we all have apreciated the many updates Retro brought to us as a community. I have at least.

Now it's been about half a year and hopefully his work also helped spread knowledge about this games existance outside of our community in the above stated effort to promote Wurm.

I'd be happy to get an evaluation of the first six months and maybe hear a bit about the plan for future promotion also! (from Rolf)

Has the role changed into more of a developer or is the role still aiming at PR?

Congrats! Now that he's hired I demand more accountability and oversight in his choice of text chat color.

hmm either I am missing something or here is a few ppl that is lagging behind 7 months?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cecci said:

Has the role changed into more of a developer or is the role still aiming at PR?

Retrograde is not a developer, but he is working with us closely.

Thanks for the reply, Warlander!

Does this mean that the promotion plans hinted at in weekly #10 is still beeing worked on?