Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Retrograde hired

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce to you all that we have decided to hire Retrograde in the role of Community Relations Coordinator. Retrograde has been working with us as a Public Relations Assistant since 2014, and as Community Relations Coordinator since the end of last year, assisting in managing press contacts, community relations, marketing and promotion of Wurm Online and Wurm Unlimited among other things.

This position allows him to represent Code Club and Wurm officially, which will provide greater contact with media and community sources as well as ensuring a high level of availability, allowing us to cover daily and emergency situations and help the game grow with as much communication as possible.

On behalf of the Wurm team I'd like to congratulate Retrograde on this position and we look forward to what this partnership will bring.

• Like 50

Looks like that. I like that guy. He responds on time and helped me with my magic chest queries.

happy to see hard working ppls getting promotion.

• Like 2

Just now, akaedis said:

woah wait, "hired" hes getting paid now ?

Yeah he's getting some compensation and it happens for instance in situations where we want to be able to demand more accountability and responsibility than we feel comfortable doing from volunteers and/or they need to be able to represent the company. Ideally we could compensate everyone on the team but unfortunately we have too few subscibers for that and the administration would be killing us. We have to be very thoughtful about how and when we do this.

• Like 16

Congrats Retrograde!

I hope this does not mean he's no longer open to bribes? (Just teasing) 8-)

Congratulations Retrograde, you are really up for that position, and you know what you do!

50 minutes ago, Rolf said:

Ideally we could compensate everyone on the team but unfortunately we have too few subscibers for that and the administration would be killing us.

Very hard times everywhere, but i surely know that you have knowledge and experience to get Wurm to its glory it really deserves!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rolf said:

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce to you all that we have decided to hire Retrograde in the role of Community Relations Coordinator. Retrograde has been working with us as a Public Relations Assistant since 2014, and as Community Relations Coordinator since the end of last year, assisting in managing press contacts, community relations, marketing and promotion of Wurm Online and Wurm Unlimited among other things.

This position allows him to represent Code Club and Wurm officially, which will provide greater contact with media and community sources as well as ensuring a high level of availability, allowing us to cover daily and emergency situations and help the game grow with as much communication as possible.

On behalf of the Wurm team I'd like to congratulate Retrograde on this position and we look forward to what this partnership will bring.

Great job.  Now hire me as a Creative Writing Director!  I'll even take a volunteer position. ;)

Edit:  No seriously though Rolf, I have some pretty interesting ideas worth discussing. :)

Edit edit:  Congrats Retro! :D

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

Congratulations Retrograde! :D

Very well deserved. :)