Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Change location of the server stats .html's

I think it would be a great advantage that the server .html stats be moved to there own folder,

so the a webserver can be linked to the folder and not have the other files in the accessable.

Also may be have the in a .xml format as well,

Edited by bigsteve
  • Like 1

In the wurm.ini file, in your server directory (e.g. Adventure), set the WEB_PATH value equal to the path of where you want the stat.html and stats.xml files to reside for that server.

For example:

WEB_PATH=C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot

Edited by Drakeling

On 2/23/2016 at 10:43 AM, Drakeling said:

In the wurm.ini file, in your server directory (e.g. Adventure), set the WEB_PATH value equal to the path of where you want the stat.html and stats.xml files to reside for that server.

For example:

WEB_PATH=C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot

I have the game on citadele and the website/forum on world4you, would it be possible with this way to enter the url from my website to the ini file, upload the stats.html to my webspace and show it?

i figure it out, it works =) omg is this awesome, i was searching so long time for a solution

thank you eject

1 hour ago, Eject said:

i figure it out, it works =) omg is this awesome, i was searching so long time for a solution

thank you eject

please Enlighten the rest of us

sorry steve

I have unfortunately been looking forward too early.
The stats do not update and then I've seen in the console that frequently come error messages because the path can not be found. at another topic i read that the path must be on the same machine as the game is :(

Pity
That would have given us so many new opportunities.

Why can't you set up a scheduled task or cron to ftp the file(s) to a different server at whatever interval you want?

i dont know how to program a cronjob, i never tried this =)

can you plz give an example for citadelservers , i also use them , and i do something wrong , the logs shows errors that i write a wrong path or something ., thanx