Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Good Bye Wurm Online

Sad to see you go.. lots of memories on Deli.. Best of luck in your travels and check back from time to time..

• Like 1

I don't really know what to say, I don't know you, but I like your videos.

good luck on your other adventures!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Huntar said:

I ain't done with videos, still got my boi proph to back up when he bullied in the hallways man

watch out

haha.  well i've been busy with not playing wurm and my video production has all but stopped, hopefully wont impact you the same way.

• Like 1

Loved the back story, always fascinates me how people came to wurm and the nascent unfolding of adventures and misfortunes as noobies.  It also often seems a bittersweet phenom when departing wurm in that sad to leave, yet wanting to be happy for persons new adventures.  Statistics are in wurm's favor that you'll return, like shutter island no one really leaves.  Excelsius to you! Namaste!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Huntar said:

ever since my discovery through a small little thread on a then small little forum called Facepunch, July 21st 2006,

This is exactly how I discovered Wurm as well.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Hope to see you back one day.

Geno, I didn't get to know you for as long as I'd have liked to, but in the time I've known you, it's been good.  I've respected your hustle, it was legit even when people would whine otherwise.  You pissed some good friends of mine off, but I still couldn't bring myself to dislike you.  You're a great personality to have around, and you played the game for what it is - a game.  You're a polarizing figure, love or hate, and Deli's going to be a quieter place without you.  You will be missed, even by your enemies.  Happy trails, my friend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShadowRonin said:

Geno, I didn't get to know you for as long as I'd have liked to, but in the time I've known you, it's been good.  I've respected your hustle, it was legit even when people would whine otherwise.  You pissed some good friends of mine off, but I still couldn't bring myself to dislike you.  You're a great personality to have around, and you played the game for what it is - a game.  You're a polarizing figure, love or hate, and Deli's going to be a quieter place without you.  You will be missed, even by your enemies.  Happy trails, my friend.

Honestly don't know what to say to this, but hah, thank you. Means a lot.

Make sure you really plan to quit before selling any chars.

If I had a silver for every "quitter" that regretted selling off their character(s). :P

Edited by Klaa

10 minutes ago, Klaa said:

If I had a post for every "quitter" that regretted selling off their character(s)...I'd have over 10k posts.  Oh wait... :P

• Like 1

Just now, Slickshot said:

I can quit any time I want! In fact just last night I quit five times.

20 minutes ago, Klaa said:

I can quit any time I want! In fact just last night I quit five times.

Quitting doubles your post rate.  Impressive mathematics at work.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Klaa said:

If I had a silver for every "quitter" that regretted selling off their character(s). :P

I'd been sitting on the decision since October, more than confident in this.

Kinda in the same boat as Huntar here. I've enjoyed the game for 10 years and some change but the game honestly has gone stale. He expressed some of the same feelings as me in terms of memories and people, I've met some pretty good people here and talk to them on a daily basis.

I actually met up with Huntar at some point back in Gold One close to Riverside where Rhapzody and Tehheretic has a small noobie shanty town for plebs like me at the time. IIRC he was just up the road from Pinkdaisy's shop right off of the unicorn spawn close to Onemind's place. I remember he logged off one day telling me he had a soccer game and I didn't talk to him until like a year ago when Epic BL tried to revamp JK Chaos.

I won't play actively on Wurm Online but like Huntar I'll get my fix with Wurm Unlimited from time to time.

This game is amazing in its own little world, you can craft, dig, build and if you get lucky kill some other people. Honestly I couldn't think of a better game to actually play when it comes to that aspect of MMOs in general! I've poured countless hours into this game and a little bit of money over time but I never once thought of my time or money being a waste here. It was extremely fun while it lasted!

9 hours ago, Slickshot said:

Quitting doubles your post rate.  Impressive psychology at work.

Fixed

I was hoping that the next post of yours I read would be another Deli community project, I had a blast helping you with the tunnel. Good luck and hope you make it back someday.

Wilca

• Like 2

On 9.2.2016 at 4:23 PM, Klaa said:

The most effective way of quitting Wurm is getting banned :)

Worked for me, can work for you as well Klaa! Some of your possibilities :

*The unlock lock unlock feature wall! By rapidly unlocking an owned door and then unlocking an not owned locked lock it is possible to unlock the unlocked locked door to permanently baning char.

*The stealth opportunity : Hide in an area where you know Rolf has logged off, wait till he appears again and approach in stealth and shout "Boooo" : Works like a charm , be aware though, sometimes hearth attacks occurs and no ban is issued.

I think I hunted Huntar back in the times I actually played this game, I still remember some of the fond times of chasing noobs and "converting" them to Libila at the end of my blades :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Malvado said:

The most effective way of quitting Wurm is getting banned :)

Worked for me, can work for you as well Klaa! Some of your possibilities :

*The unlock lock unlock feature wall! By rapidly unlocking an owned door and then unlocking an not owned locked lock it is possible to unlock the unlocked locked door to permanently baning char.

*The stealth opportunity : Hide in an area where you know Rolf has logged off, wait till he appears again and approach in stealth and shout "Boooo" : Works like a charm , be aware though, sometimes hearth attacks occurs and no ban is issued.

I think I hunted Huntar back in the times I actually played this game, I still remember some of the fond times of chasing noobs and "converting" them to Libila at the end of my blades :)

Something to keep in mind for when I plan to quit; though, so far haven't felt the urge.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malvado said:

Mostly stuck around the JK protected lands, never was converted Lib/BL, or anything. Did run into the occasional skirmish with LO and the old Valhalla gang though.