Sign in to follow this  
jariab

Legacy Unlimited (Pro QL Map, Slower paced, Some Mod's)

Legacy Unlimited (Pro QL Map, Slower paced, Some Mod's)

Our Home Page http://legacyunlimited.enjin.com/home
Our Forum http://legacyunlimited.enjin.com/forum
Our Custom Map http://imgur.com/9UscxZs (White light has been moved, will update)

Our Offer to New Players http://legacyunlimited.enjin.com/forum/m/36553647/viewthread/25972674-start-play-time-reward

Player Highlights & Explanation:

• The server has been tested over the last 2 weeks and opened at the time of this post.

• Settlers wishing for coastal, valley or mountain deeds will be delighted with a professional quality custom map. Explorers and hunter will find a significantly diverse map. .

• To help players with their initial adventures, starter items have been tweaked along with 21.5 body control and 21.5 mind logic to encourage exploration and Independence.

• Project lovers have plenty of canals and bridges to plan and build. Those approve will be GM sponsored!

• The skill gains are 2.5x fast with a 2x action timer and epic curve. We want to encouraging long term player interest, trade and economics.

• The map will be impressive to smiths and miners with a realistic but high ore count and plenty of exposed rock while still maintaining a variety of terrain.

• Weaponsmithing has been adjusted to 5x skill.

• LU has a 35,000 animal count ensuring plenty of hunting with an agro count of 30% while homestead style players will enjoy the plentiful wild life stock to help start their farms.

• Bounties are in place for creatures to reward brave hunters and explorers alike.

• From planting to harvest, farms will take approximately 36 hours real world time, 1/3 of the Wurm Online rate. We want to encourage those who wish to specialize by not devaluing their products.

• Armor penalties are removed.

• Individual and Group Events for those who want them.

• Experienced Staff

• An OPTIONAL coin shop is available but rest assured selling to token, bounties, foraging, botanizing and trade are still viable options and have been tested.

Estimated server cost is $60 USD per month.

Priority will be to the server cost. Occasional charity donations will be made if shop use is high, charties will be voted on by players. Some coin to help out would be nice but we’re not looking to turn this into a business.

=======================================================

Other Adjustments Include:

Dig as you mine – Dirt will drop as a pile automatically.
    Seasons – Will tell you what is in season when you login.
    Prayer is unlimited with a 20 minute cooldown.
    Horse Rename – For easier tracking of breeding stock (Naming tag required)
    Max favor required for any cast is 90 eliminating the need for 2 priests.
    Mediation has no cooldown and you’re not required to change tiles while skilling.
    Leads do not drop on disembark
    Can now lead towable creatures threw water. Eg: cow, hen, bull, unicorn, etc.
    Moon Metal Mining - The chance to mine Adamantine, Glimmersteel and Seryll while mining.

=======================================================

Coming Soon

Player referal reward system (Within Days)
    Adjusted Salesman Pricing (ASAP)
    A second small land limited PVE server linked for greater hunting, trading and exploration (player count dependant)

I was a tester for Legacy before it went live.

Beautiful map, I found so many spots after 2 hours I went to sleep cause I couldn't decide. There was only 1 reset (At the very beginning and because of a bad mod) and 1 map rollback (6 hours), it's been very stable.

There is about 5 of us playing pretty much daily and we can't wait for more to join us! I'm really enjoy the rates, it's taking out some of the grind but I feel what I do in game is earned, very satisfying.

I was also a tester before this went live and am enjoying it greatly. Lovely map, responsive gms and I recommend this for those wanting a slightly slower pace but still with epic curve, than some of the faster paced pve servers . ITry it , you wont be disappointed :)

First experience with this game. Great server, Admin's are very helpful and knowledgeable. Neat map, lost of fun stuff to battle. Come play with us. :)