Sign in to follow this  
Brunwulf

Texture issues after update from Feb. 5th

12 hours ago, Alectrys said:

My shop signs are fine.  Are you talking about WO or WU?  If WO, did you get the full graphics update?

My shop signs disappeared in WU. There were others reporting the same issue.

I'll try making new and update post with results shortly.

Edit: Confirmed, unfinished shop sign has model. As soon as I finished and dropped on ground, it disappeared.

Edited by Faetyl

torch lamps need there flame raises a bit higher,  the flame is ofset and sitting to low

A rowboat, viewed from a little distance: rendering of boat and blue outline shown do not match. When getting closer the rowboat will "jump" and meet it's own outline. :)

A0X1o3u.jpg

1 hour ago, Eobersig said:

A rowboat, viewed from a little distance: rendering of boat and blue outline shown do not match. When getting closer the rowboat will "jump" and meet it's own outline. :)

A0X1o3u.jpg

I have seen this before, long before the update. I once saw a helmet that had the outline of an oak tree. The funny part was it was on someone's head. To this day, I still don't know what caused it because the next day, all of that was gone. This one might or might not be related to the update. 

In-game model for wheat is missing some of its texture.

wurm.20160207.2145.png

7 hours ago, Audrel said:

I have seen this before, long before the update. I once saw a helmet that had the outline of an oak tree. The funny part was it was on someone's head. To this day, I still don't know what caused it because the next day, all of that was gone. This one might or might not be related to the update. 

I've seen an out-of-place outline on a rowboat too, since the update. It got better when I got close up, like in that screenshot.

• Like 1

small copper braziers grow to 4 times their size when unlit. no pics just reporting glitch.

If you have downloaded today's small graphics patch, all of these items (except for the torch lamp flames) have been fixed.

Let us know if you find any additional items with texture issues.

1 hour ago, belacane said:

iron coins dropped on the ground have the missing image red 'x'.

Can you double check this please?  We had a small pack update earlier today and this fixed the issue for me.  If you haven't logged out for a while, please log out with all characters to get the update and check again.  I just dropped coins on the live servers and the single and pile both have the correct image.

My incomplete obelisks, pylons and shrines went poof. I'm assuming invisible. lol.

The green hat gnomes have a pale bright green hue to them now. I did not see this until the update today but there is a small chance that it was there before the update and i just did not notice it till today. (red hat ones are fine) 

Spoiler

caMO5tQ.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Untitled.png
Fire walls made from source have this pop up only when you're far from the object.
Firewalls also need buffing, you weirdly can't put them on certain tile borders.
They can still be passed through, last about 3 mins, and when passed through deal very light wounds or none at all.

Added pile of strawberries and wall of ice and wall of fire to the list.

Same here. :( I've had no unusual graphics issues (apart from the same missing texture for studded leather caps which has resolved). The issue only appeared just now as I downloaded the most recent patch/update.

4HKoyfi.jpg

My poor sheeps are sick!

EDIT:

I just noticed something rather odd - from a distance they are still black. You can see here one of my ewes is closer to me than the other two sheep, and her texture appears normally. I should not this is only applicable to the ewes, the ram texture is broken at any distance.

BqkH9Y8.jpg

Edited by olafhairybreeks
more info

Had a few nice screenies with JK wagons and sheep looking like The Knights Templar, but other people have been faster, so only the pile of rice for now, changed to the "generic model" after the last update (not the today one, but the one few days ago).

750cdd5a0c93bd0d13950e5883be090c.jpg

Added up to this point:

Rice

Pile of Rice

Black Sheep - closeup

Black Ram - closeup and distance model

JK Wagon

Upon closer inspection it looks like the distant texture might just be all black, rather than the normal texture.

11 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Added up to this point:

Rice

Pile of Rice

Black Sheep - closeup

Black Ram - closeup and distance model

JK Wagon

Unfinished oven.

No need to post any of the above, all have been confirmed.  Please do post any not on this list.