Sign in to follow this  
Ramavich

GM Item Enchantment.

Never played WO, kind of hung up my MMO hat for the most part. I've got about 45hrs into WU and like it a lot so far. Was playing Rising World, but that needs to progress further to become a full fledged survival/adventure game. I enjoyed the building aspect for the most part though. I have spent a little time looking and haven't been able to find a guide of any kind for enchanting GM spawned items with the GM tool (ebony wand). It might be eluding me because I haven't played any priestly type characters in WU and just don't get how it works. I'd like to be able to gift my friends playing on our private server with the occasional pick/sword/armor with a useful enchant on it. What am I missing?

Right-click the item and I think it's "Item > Manage Enchantments" or something like that. So you need to spawn an item first in order to enchant it. Can't enchant the newbie tools iirc (option is missing for them).

Thanks, I'll give this a try when I get home from work today. There is a little bit of a learning curve to each aspect of this game, but I'm really enjoying it so far.