Sign in to follow this  
Sullius

New Avatars and Clothing

Hello not even sure it can be done but is there anyone working on mods for new avatars and clothing? Is there even a way to add them to WU?

• Like 4

I would love to see more clothing/armor looks, even if they offer the same defense ratings.

• Like 1

I'm putting in my vote here, too. It really irritates me that the male NPC has a dress on and I (a female) can't even make me one. Maybe some clothes like the ones on Skyrim or Tamriel.

On 2/21/2018 at 10:39 PM, Cecci said:

The male NPC has a dress?

Not really. It's a tunic. Females can wear one, as well.

I am not sure I understand what this means. Are we talking of new 3d models, new animations, or simply new textures ?

Together with a new line in the armor table, that is...

We really could use a medieval style armoured long dress with long flowing sleeves. I'm wanting one for our queen, with gold braid trim and a matching headdress. Would ideally be very hard to craft, require some gold, and offer good protection.

• Like 2

This is one of the first things I noticed on wurm. The clothing is, as a friend called it ' as attractive as a wet paper sack'. 

Please update the available attire for all players, dresses, gowns (are they the same thing?) kingly robes, blacksmith aprons, chef clothing, maybe even beggars sackcloth. Fancy stuff. We wanna look good too.

• Like 4

would love a mod with a pile of new cloth types, from poor to king and occupational as well.

New armour styles would be nice too

• Like 1

Reviving this thread because I'm wondering if anyone has figured out how to change the human skin textures/colours the way they have done for animals. I would like to make some darker skin tones.