Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

The Voyager (Shipping and Transportation Services)

Would you like to travel, but don't have a ship to sail with?  Are you wanting to meet up with a friend and begin a new adventure at their deed, but don't have the transportation to get there?  Perhaps you've sold some wares and need them shipped, but can't be bothered to do it yourself?  Look no further! 

I am here to serve.  If you need a ferry to another server by boat, or a cart/wagon ride across the country to another location, or if you need to have bulk materials or other non-mailable items delivered to a customer I am happy to lend my services.  I'll sail 6 of the 8 seas at the moment; I won't sail through Chaos or Xanadu currently.  My prices are as follows:

Service Price in Silver Price in Dirt/Sand Price in Mortar Price in Bricks
Ferry by boat 1s

300 400
Ride by cart/wagon 1s 800 300 400
Delivery by boat 1s 800 300 400
Delivery by cart/wagon 1s 800 300 400

I am located on Independence with a caravel at my disposal for large deliveries if need be.  Delivery fees for crates (unless you provide your own) are as follows:

Storage Price in Copper Price in Dirt/Sand Price in Mortar Price in Bricks
    Small Crate     5c 20 8 10
      Large Crate       10c 40 15 20

Edited by Slickshot
Added shipping rates for crate usage
  • Like 1

*Changed services and pricing.  More payment options may be added in the future.*

Edited by Slickshot

Highly interested in a shipping service! When I have sales on bricks and mortar I will be sure to notify you

• Like 1

*Added purchasing costs for crates used in shipping if crates need be provided.*

He recently shipped a bulk supply of bricks as fast as he can for me. Very good service!

• Like 1

- Rep, wouldn't trust this player with moving any of my goods, extremely moody and blocks people after starting an argument with them for no reason.

Deal with this player at your own discretion.

On 2/18/2016 at 7:02 PM, Stik said:

- Rep, wouldn't trust this player with moving any of my goods, extremely moody and blocks people after starting an argument with them for no reason.

Deal with this player at your own discretion.

Harassing someone you don't like on their merchant page is real mature.  Unless you have had legitimate business deals with me please keep your harassment off my page.  Thank you.