Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Floor Plans taking Decay

So I started a building about 4-6 weeks ago and never got to finishing the 3rd floor till today. I have 6 unfinished floor plans and several wall plans. I cut my planks and went about building the floors first. I have a habit of checking a finished floor or wall for ql once it is finished, and I was surprised to see my finished floor looking like this, [20:45:55] QL = 27.706396, dam=20.0.

I am not sure if this is a feature or a  bug, and have never had it happen to me before, I have left parts of buildings unfinished for weeks as I tend to hop from project to project. This is a building on deed and with extra silvers in the coffer to keep things happy. I thought it was a glitched so I  built two more floors to have the same results. After that I went and destroyed all the other old floor/wall plans I had and re-planned them. Finished the next floor on a fresh plan with a finished result of 0.00 damage.

...I know of deeds with 9 months upkeep and things still take decay.   Would love to know if unfinished buildings do not have same protections as finished structures on deeds which have been paid for.