Sign in to follow this  
Chulirac

What Women really mean

My Aunt sent this to me today, thought I would pass it along for all the Women to nod sagely at and the Men ... well just be warned ;)

Reminds me of a few of the women I have met in this game :)

Nine Words Used By Women

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. 

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.  

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes.  Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.  

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!  

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing..... (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)  

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.  

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').  

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F___ YOU!  

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.  

Edited by Chulirac
  • Like 7

:ph34r:

The secrets are our ..all are amusingly true my personal favorit is #9

Boo 

• Like 1

*Nine words used by women you should avoid and ignore

Seriously, if someone does this all the time, either ask them to just be honest or stop interacting with them. Why speak in riddles when being honest and speaking your mind would benefit both parties involved. (No misinterpretations etc)

Pretty funny to read the list though :P

Edited by Cheshire
  • Like 1

I am very happy to see Chulirac has become wise enough to appreciate the wisdom his aunt shared with him. :ph34r:

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Woman am I right?! Hahaha

• Like 6

A very interesting list to evoke a chuckle and a sly grin, when not in the company of women of course. The only thing I would amend is in number 1 to add the words * they think* between when and they.

Words of warning from Aunty or sage advice? Time will tell. As they say: "Too soon old. Too late smart."

=Ayes=

Glad to see that misogyny is alive and well, keep up the good work, troglodytes.

Looking forward to the list of what types of food people of different colours cant resist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rathgar said:

Glad to see that misogyny is alive and well, keep up the good work, troglodytes.

Looking forward to the list of what types of food people of different colours cant resist.

sense-of-humor-ecard.png 

Edited by zethreal
  • Like 2

I want equal opportunities in STEM careers: I want equal opportunities in STEM careers

• Like 1

so true .notice 700 plus looked and said nothing hehe .I rest his case

Edited by christopher

oops didn’t see the date.. thought it was recent... poster above should.. be slapped for such an old necromancy 

Edited by ozmods

I can't tell what's bugging me more, the misogyny or the thread necromancy

Edited by Ostentatio

On 2/3/2016 at 6:52 PM, Docterchese said:

I want equal outcome in STEM careers: I want equal outcome in STEM careers

On a different note, instead of pearl clutching, feel free to mock stereotypes about male behaviour.

We people with functioning souls will laugh all the same about it.

"No need to try it on"

A proclamation usually made prior to buying clothes and much longer before squeezing himself into said clothing, nearly ripping half of the seams, then proudly asserting he "knew it'll fit".

Edited by Flubb

Retitled post: What? Women really mean?

Provides a new perspective with just a few ?'s

=Ayes=

If any of that is new to you, try gender-awareness course/video or w/e of the sort.. you'll learn a thing or two how minds/behavior of each works~.

Expected to see the video(I'll link below).. but since there have been a weeks and nothing, I'll do it.... let's add the man-fun part to the mix.