Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

*NEW MAP* Lashar Server Cluster (hosted by Hyper-Core Networks) [PvP - PvE - Priests - 3x Skillgain - Bounties - Moon Metals - Glory - PMK - Beautiful Map]

lasharserverclusterlogo.png

regular-banner-1.png

Hyper-Core Networks

Lashar is a customized Wurm Unlimited server hosted on a crazy overpowered machine.  Staff are friendly and will help as problems arise.  You will experience no lag and very fast border crossing times (often 2-3 seconds) when traveling about the servers.  We are a group that has played Wurm Online for many years and are dedicated to hosting your wildest PvP and PvE dreams.  Rule the land, kill thine enemies, live peacefully and quitely in a mountain meadow, the choices are yours. 

Server Details:

• Powerfull Dedicated Server 8x Core Xeon Processor
  • 72gigs ram
  • Terabit connection in Lenoir, North Carolina, USA
  • Zero lag, low ping rates for many players
  • Lightning fast border crossings often around 3-4 seconds
  • Right-click menu's load instantly

Modifications:

• Priest restrictions removed.  Anyone can be a Priest and craft.  You are still bound to becoming priest at the WL/BL altars on PvP.  Freedomers can priest each other.
  • Freedom Map Only: Meditation restrictions have been lifted.  No need to move between tiles to meditate.
  • Transfer to and from BSB's without restriction.  Want to fill that Large Crate with 300 bricks, you can!
  • Adamantite and Glimmersteel spawn randomly on both servers, they are minable but have high difficulty.  Freedom spawns are more common, PvP map spawns are sparse.  No quality capping.
  • Both servers feature Wild/Chaos/Freedom style skill gain that has been increased to 3x.  There is no Epic Effective curve, no missions.
  • Action timers are roughly 2x the rate.
  • Skill importing from WO (Other WU servers not accepted, some limitations apply, register on http://hyper-core.net/ to post a skilldump as well as screenshot with proof it's you.)

PvE Freedom Isles Map  -  4096x4096

Live map updated every 15 minutes

PvP Kingdoms Map  -  4096x4096

Live map updated every 15 minutes

lasharfreedom.png lasharmapnew.png
Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 4

Bump!

Valhallan has a good jump start on it's capital.. we need some enemies!  Don't let us monopolize!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Bump!

Valhallan has a good jump start on it's capital.. we need some enemies!  Don't let us monopolize!

what server do you actually play on?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2016 at 0:58 PM, Nomadikhan said:

very fast border crossing times (often 2-3 seconds)

On 1/30/2016 at 0:58 PM, Nomadikhan said:

Lightning fast border crossings often around 3-4 seconds

False advertisement plz ban

19 hours ago, MootRed said:

what server do you actually play on?

Not sure I understand, are you sincere or baiting?  Anyway, I am on the Lashar's PvP server.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dskaggsgv said:

False advertisement plz ban

Login once in a while you goof lol.

• Like 1

Some Day we may be that threat, for now arrows in the night is the best myself and my fungus covered minions can offer.

• Like 2

Valhalla has gained a couple of new players.   We'd like to see more join the Legion of D'tesh or even another PMK.  Come have fun and make this server your home!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 3:30 PM, Nomadikhan said:

Login once in a while you goof lol.

Im playing on another server with faster skillgain xD

Just now, Dskaggsgv said:

Im playing on another server with faster skillgain xD

GL.  Faster I skilled the quicker I got bored.

41 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

GL.  Faster I skilled the quicker I got bored.

Well, it's a pvp server, the main reason I want to play on it is to PVP :P

:P same here, just more fun.

anyway, BUMP, lag free server here!  Bring your friends, build a fortress, wage some war.. lets have fun.

Bump!

Bring yourself, a friend, or even an entire group of players!  We'd love to see another kingdom rise so it's banner can be added to the halls of record and it's glory be known to all!   Don't forget, we have a 4096x4096 Freedom server attached to the cluster, so join today and plot your course to freedom!

Edited by Nomadikhan

Finally registered on the forums lol.  Don't know why I waited so long, anyway this server is really cool.  There's zero lag.. Chaos always lagged so bad.

I'm in the legion of d'tesh, which is hots pmk.  We need more players, the valhalla people outnumber us!  We want to fight them but need to build a good group.  Join the Legion and let's conquer the map!

• Like 1

We have a new Kingdom!  The Unforgiven, tired of living in poverty, holding up the Nobles of Valhalla with their backs, sweat, and blood have revolted.  No longer will they pay tribute to and work for the snobbish Nobles who take them for granted.  War is coming... will you be there?

Well, nothing's been changed setting wise and yet it let a one player deed found one.  Deeding is free, upkeep is lowered but in place.  Templars do cost to hire.

Aside from that, where ever you wish to found a kingdom and place your capital, you'll need to erect a guard tower, lay your settlement deed, then found the PMK.  You'll also have to purchase the declaration of independence.  Mobs do drop bounty upon death, so I'd advise saving up the coin.

Edited by Nomadikhan

Typical Tuesday bump!  What, that's not a thing?  Anyway, now's a great time to join and get started, all kingdoms are still building, no genocide has occured.  Come take part in fun!

Anew kingdom, MR template, Kingdom of Sol Demons has risen.  Will they be friend or foe?  Time will tell!

Edited by Nomadikhan