Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

[SOLD] Supreme Tin Shovel - 90QL 92W

I'm selling a supreme, lightweight, durable, "folding" shovel that fits in a backpack. It's made of tin, and is only 1.5kg!

supremeshovel.png

[22:28:28] A tool for digging. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It could be improved with a lump.

[22:28:28] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Vali'.

[22:28:28] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [92]

Starting Bid: 20s (5s min increments)

Current Bid: 30s (Tgod)

Buyout: 1g

One Hour Sniper Protection

Auction Ends Sunday, January 31st, at 11AM Central US.

auction_timer_1454259677.gif

Edited by Xallo

wow! this is real?! this is awesome! Does TIN take DMG faster than other metals?

Tin is slightly harder to mine. Iirc it also fits in a satchel, its really small.

Confirmed it fits in satchel. I have no info if takes different damage i did not use my one extensively yet... and was lazy yet to imp to the planned 96ql.

A great tool,won't be much of these on the market I guess.  I already know two which won't be sold.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaz said:

Confirmed it fits in satchel. I have no info if takes different damage i did not use my one extensively yet... and was lazy yet to imp to the planned 96ql.

A great tool,won't be much of these on the market I guess.  I already know two which won't be sold.

You can make that 3 =)

Sometimes, possessing a item brings you far more happiness then selling it for silver would.

57 minutes ago, tgod said:

I'm sorry, the minimum increment on bidding is 5s. I hope that isn't an issue. :)

(Sorry if it wasn't too clear)

Edited by Xallo

As extra info confirmed by vali from enki, items made from materials not normally creatable will default to their standard material type and only improve with the different material. In this case the shovel acts as iron

14 hours to go! Still at a good low price! :)